Why dont u wait for the letter and share either gd/bad news with us? Good luck

suze_h

Star Member
Oct 27, 2010
Ottawa
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Finally received my AOR and Discover Canada booklet in the mail today......wow it takes a long time to receive those things! Good luck to all. Fingers crossed for some more test dates soon.

carluccio

Star Member
Jun 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
suze_h said:
Finally received my AOR and Discover Canada booklet in the mail today......wow it takes a long time to receive those things! Good luck to all. Fingers crossed for some more test dates soon.
Good luck.

WE LOVE CANADA

Star Member
Jan 6, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi All,

I see from the document tracking excel maintained by our forum members that April applicants ( some of them) are getting test notices in Oct 2014. That means May 2014 applicants can expect Nov test dates right. At least some of us may get the notices.

At the same time, I don't see much of our May applications are transferred to Local office....Let's pray things happen fast.

faith-full

Star Member
Oct 28, 2010
WE LOVE CANADA said:
Hi All,

I see from the document tracking excel maintained by our forum members that April applicants ( some of them) are getting test notices in Oct 2014. That means May 2014 applicants can expect Nov test dates right. At least some of us may get the notices.

At the same time, I don't see much of our May applications are transferred to Local office....Let's pray things happen fast.
You are absolutely right. We need to pray. More June applicants have received test invites than May.

carluccio

Star Member
Jun 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
faith-full said:
You are absolutely right. We need to pray. More June applicants have received test invites than May.
Exactly, Some of June applicants already received test invites.

One example:

safar_family said:
Ok, guys

I did my test in its time.

I received my AOR and book today !!!

They said the Oath will be within two months

Om Saif, I hope that you will get your test date soon.

Hamilton
Rec'd : June 16, 2014
Proc'd : Aug 07, 2014
AOR : Sept.17, 2014
Test : Sept 17, 2014
Oath :

Blackbook

Star Member
Aug 21, 2014
I have contacted CIC yesterday and the rep has confirmed that my file has been transferred to CIC local office and is no longer in Sydney CPC office.

This was not the case when my receive line was still there. the minute the receive line has disappeared, i contacted immigration canada and was informed that file was sent to CIC-Mississauga.

I will keep you posted.

FYI, AOR has NOT been received yet and it was sent out on July 10.

faith-full

Star Member
Oct 28, 2010
[/color]
Blackbook said:
I have contacted CIC yesterday and the rep has confirmed that my file has been transferred to CIC local office and is no longer in Sydney CPC office.

This was not the case when my receive line was still there. the minute the receive line has disappeared, i contacted immigration canada and was informed that file was sent to CIC-Mississauga.

I will keep you posted.

FYI, AOR has been NOT received yet and it was sent out on July 10.

so i guess the receive line disappearing means something afterall

email2kale

Feb 5, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-Feb-2009
Nomination.....
03-Dec-2009
AOR Received.
14-Jun-2010
Med's Request
14-Jun-2010
Med's Done....
17-Jun-2010
Passport Req..
22-Jul-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-Aug-2010
LANDED..........
05-Dec-2010
Blackbook said:

I will keep you posted.

FYI, AOR has NOT been received yet and it was sent out on July 10.
Have you asked about AOR not been received so far? 2 months + now and you being in Mississauga.

Blackbook

Star Member
Aug 21, 2014
I have, and they said that it was not returned to them as invalid address. In their eyes the AOR was sent, but they cant speak on behalf of Canada Post to ensure actual delivery of the AOR. I verified that they have the right mailing address! I am a bit concerned for not receiving further letters from them, but will keep my eyes open on eCase all the time.

The difference is that AOR is sent from Sydney office, and future communication should will be sent from CIC-Mississauga. so i hope that makes it faster!

SenoritaBella

VIP Member
Jan 2, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Dakar
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-01-2014
AOR Received.
12-02-2014
File Transfer...
25-02-2014
Med's Request
02-11-2015
Med's Done....
18-09-2013
Passport Req..
02-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
hopefully soon
LANDED..........
hopefully soon
My goodness... if it was sent out July 10th, you've been waiting for over 8 weeks now. Unbelievable... too bad there is no tracking number. Have you tried calling Canada post? It will probably show up one of these days. Very strange...

Blackbook said:
I have, and they said that it was not returned to them as invalid address. In their eyes the AOR was sent, but they cant speak on behalf of Canada Post to ensure actual delivery of the AOR. I verified that they have the right mailing address! I am a bit concerned for not receiving further letters from them, but will keep my eyes open on eCase all the time.

The difference is that AOR is sent from Sydney office, and future communication should will be sent from CIC-Mississauga. so i hope that makes it faster!

pedram19518

May 26, 2014
Hi everyone,

Today I called CIC and they told me everything is fine and my application is sent to the local office.I am going to start a new job and I was wondering if i can got to my home country for two weeks before the test. Do I receive RQ if I goto my back country at this stage?

Thanks

MonsieurCito

Sep 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Fellow May Applicants!

My received line disappeared today; I'm hoping that means my application is en route to the local office!

Good luck to all :)

MonsieurCito

Sep 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
pedram19518 said:
Hi everyone,

Today I called CIC and they told me everything is fine and my application is sent to the local office.I am going to start a new job and I was wondering if i can got to my home country for two weeks before the test. Do I receive RQ if I goto my back country at this stage?

Thanks
I doubt you'll get RQ'ed for that; RQ typically happens if a red flat is present in your application, not events that happen after submitting it. I would suggest, however, that you call and let them know the dates you are away so they include a note in your file to not schedule your test during those days.