Paris
App. Filed.......
27-08-2018
Med's Request
30-01-2020
Med's Done....
06-04-2020
Just this morning (checked yesterday and saw nothing) :

We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on May 23, 2013.

We sent you a letter acknowledging receipt of your application(s), and a study book called Discover Canada on May 23, 2013. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

We started processing your application on July 22, 2014.

carluccio

Star Member
Jun 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
u4g5 said:
My eCas comes on this morning.

Citizenship

We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on May 20, 2014.

We sent you a letter acknowledging receipt of your application(s), and a study book called Discover Canada on May 20, 2014. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

We started processing your application on July 21, 2014.

rm34

Star Member
Jul 4, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I saw my ecas updated today. Processing started Jul 22nd, 2014

WE LOVE CANADA

Star Member
Jan 6, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi All,

First - this is my situation

I sent application on May 1st, 2014. It was received on May 5th, 2014 and signed by M.KRSZWDA.

For the last few days - I was thinking that i will have my Ecas updated as everybody else who sent in May 2014. To my surprise, when I called CIC today, they mentioned that they don't have any record of mine in the system.

No note, nothing. Even they mentioned that they haven't had any record of the receipt of my application. My FEDEX tracking shows it is delivered and signed.

The agent suggested two options:
1. Send letter with tracking number, who signed it and etc etc
2. Send new application with everything - just like a new application

What would you suggest? This is utter nonsense. They simply put the burden on us even though we have the proof that it is delivered. If I start from scratch again, I almost lost 3 months already. They will pick up my application ( if it is successful second time :mad: in reaching).

Please advise friends

WE LOVE CANADA

Star Member
Jan 6, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I called FEDEX guys and they say that it shows it was delivered to 47 Dorchester, Sydney, NS.

But in the document checklist it says: 49 Dorchester, Sydney, NS, B1P 5Z2 is the address for delivery by courier.

This is the address I put on the FEDEX application.

FEDEX is going to reconfirm whether they receive the shipments at 47 or 49 or whether these two are one and the same from picking up these documents.

Crap man.. Frustrated....What to do.....

jma

May 25, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov/2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
june 2011
VISA ISSUED...
june,2011
LANDED..........
june,2011
WE LOVE CANADA said:
I called FEDEX guys and they say that it shows it was delivered to 47 Dorchester, Sydney, NS.

But in the document checklist it says: 49 Dorchester, Sydney, NS, B1P 5Z2 is the address for delivery by courier.

This is the address I put on the FEDEX application.

FEDEX is going to reconfirm whether they receive the shipments at 47 or 49 or whether these two are one and the same from picking up these documents.

Crap man.. Frustrated....What to do.....
Though my application is not yet processed as I sent it this month, the address I put was 49 Dorchester as it is in the checklist. However, Purolator delivered to 47 Dorchester and was signed by Macrury.
I was scared,but got assured by other members in this forum that this address exist and need not worry.
so just wait 10 more days and call back again.
thanks

WE LOVE CANADA

Star Member
Jan 6, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks JMA.

I called CIC again and asked whether 47 Dorchester and 49 Dorchester are one and the same. She said that these are two units in same building but process different things. 49 is for Citizenship.

She also said that if it is delivered (if for sure) to 47 Dorchester, it will be sent to 49 Dorchester and will not be left unattended ( I am not sure how far it is correct... though). Since it takes some time and hence she asked me to wait few more days.....

If other team members who had this issue/or aware of this can chip in with information, that will be some kind of solace for me.

I am not sure whether to send it again (Fresh application) or wait......

u4g5

Champion Member
Oct 24, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
WE LOVE CANADA said:
Thanks JMA.

I called CIC again and asked whether 47 Dorchester and 49 Dorchester are one and the same. She said that these are two units in same building but process different things. 49 is for Citizenship.

She also said that if it is delivered (if for sure) to 47 Dorchester, it will be sent to 49 Dorchester and will not be left unattended ( I am not sure how far it is correct... though). Since it takes some time and hence she asked me to wait few more days.....

If other team members who had this issue/or aware of this can chip in with information, that will be some kind of solace for me.

I am not sure whether to send it again (Fresh application) or wait......
wait maybe 1 ore 2 more weeks. good luck

WE LOVE CANADA

Star Member
Jan 6, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi All,

FEDEX just called me to inform me that the package is infact delivered to the correct address. She said that 47 Dorchester is the Screening facility and the courier first has to go through before being finally sent to 49 Dorchester.

This information gives me some hope that it was delivered to correct location.

Again - this brings back my question - if it was delivered on May 5th, ECAS should have been updated by now ..... Should I wait one or two weeks.

My dilemma is - SHOULD I NEED TO SEND THE APPLICATION AGAIN? AM I LOSING TIME in waiting ?

om saif

Dec 3, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
OH God :-\ i sent mine by registered mail of Canada post and i put courier address. does it mean that i sent it to the wrong address too???? ???