+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

May TRV online application

vsc

May 24, 2013
Has anyone who applied for a TRV online from USA and got a request to send passport already? Please let me know as I applied on May 6th and have not got any request for passport. My airline tickets are for June 6th and looks like I won't be able to make my trip. Thanks.

jadejumo_69

Jan 28, 2012
I applied for mine on March 8th, I have not received the email to send my passport for stamp. Please keep me posted if you have any further information for me.

meng5656

Apr 23, 2013
vsc said:
Has anyone who applied for a TRV online from USA and got a request to send passport already? Please let me know as I applied on May 6th and have not got any request for passport. My airline tickets are for June 6th and looks like I won't be able to make my trip. Thanks.
In my case, the whole process (from online app submission to passport got back to me) took 28 days. I applied online on April 19th. So you can get your visa in time if lucky enough. LA is recommended to send your passport to.

vsc

May 24, 2013
meng5656 said:
In my case, the whole process (from online app submission to passport got back to me) took 28 days. I applied online on April 19th. So you can get your visa in time if lucky enough. LA is recommended to send your passport to.
Thanks meng5656. This gives me a ray of hope.

srip

May 13, 2013
Applied online on May 1st and received the PP request on May 27th. I am sending my PP to LA.

vsc

May 24, 2013
srip said:
Applied online on May 1st and received the PP request on May 27th. I am sending my PP to LA.
Thanks srip, please update when you get your PP back?

meadowince

May 22, 2013
JOEALBRI said:
hi all,
i applied on 11th and plan ticket is for 5th of June and still have not heard anything.
pretty disturbing.....
It will be hard for you because my case is I applied visa on Apr. 13th and I got passport request by end of Apr, I sent my passport to consulate by May 3rd and till now there is no clue when can I have my passport back.

meadowince

May 22, 2013
JOEALBRI said:
guess i will just reshedule, but i dont even have a passport request yet. wish i knoew this site before i applied. Its all so crazy!!
I have no idea how to describe my canada visa experince, I am going to consulate tomorrow morning to figure out how can I get my passport back. I do not want to be in this country anymore.

strandedhelix

May 7, 2013
Just now received a message from the NY consulate (upon asking the status of my application) that my passport has been mailed out last night. Quoting them "Your documents were returned to you via sase expmail trk#: ei XXXXXXXX us on May 28, 2013."

USPS site doesn't have the tracking # activated yet; not sure if this is a system error or delay in processing. Will wait patiently, as I was already.

Timeline:

7 April - Online Application
30 April - Request for Passport
2 May - Passport received by NY Consulate
28 May - Passport sent out (as per their email)

vsc

May 24, 2013
Just got PP request. Now the wait begins to get it back.
My timeline:
Online application: May 6th
PP request: May 29 th.

vsc

May 24, 2013
vsc said:
Just got PP request. Now the wait begins to get it back.
My timeline:
Online application: May 6th
PP request: May 29 th.
PP received by LA: May 30th
Will receive my PP back on 6/5 before 12 pm per USPS tracking

Bobby70

May 30, 2013
vsc said:
PP received by LA: May 30th
Will receive my PP back on 6/5 before 12 pm per USPS tracking
Good for you!! I submitted online application on May 7, no word as yet. I keep hoping.. any day now.. any day... **sigh**