+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

May/June AOR CEC. Anyone passed meds yet?

Kuku_B

Jul 24, 2017
CEC Applicant NOC 3131
AOR June 16
Additional doc requested- IMM 5562E on Aug 17
Submitted on Aug 17
Medical Passed- Aug 18
Background check- "Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check." Aug 18
Background check changed to " We are processing your background check" and Additional Doc changed to " We do not need additional docs" on Oct 25.
Ready For Visa Email Today Oct 26.
Hii
Congrats on your PR... i have a question can you tell me how did you get PPR request was it in you cic profile message or a regular email.

McHoagie

Star Member
Apr 9, 2016
AOR: June 8th

This is The second time CIC asked me for additional documents. First additional job letter, now updated pcc and supplemenary travel information. (IMM5256E)

I uploaded a new PCC, shouldn't be an issue.

As for the form, I'd rather be safe than sorry and am including all trips from my origin country (Germany) and country of residence, (Canada).

I now noticed thst I made a mistake in my submitted travel history. I indicated that I visited Germany in 2011-06 when I actually landed in 2011-05.

Should I did this and explain it was a mistake due to me not having my old passport or rather leave as is.

I just don't want them to think I was misrepresenting myself.

Trudy

Mar 8, 2017
Zimbabwe
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Pretoria
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-07-2017
Doc's Request.
19-07-2017
AOR Received.
01-07-2017
Med's Done....
25-06-2017
Hey..
I called customer service and they said that they have everything required and don't need anything to be done on my part. Apart from that calls were not really helpful coz in my first call the agent said everything is done only few steps of my background check are left and then a final review call got disconnected in between so i called back next day n this agent told me that my file shows my medical is under review n dependent's review is done and everything is clear for him... now i dnt understand whats going on
i guess we just have to be patient keeping both hope and faith. if it is any comfort you are not alone but it shall be well. my spouse's medicals are also still under review. we have done furtherances and it has been 3 weeks now after submitting.

pharmacist25

Aug 10, 2017
ALBERTA
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-06-2017
Hii
Congrats on your PR... i have a question can you tell me how did you get PPR request was it in you cic profile message or a regular email.
Hello,
I received an email from "CPC- FINAL REQUEST" with the subject " Ready for Visa". There is still no update on my cic account.

Reactions: Tomi2

nucksrule

Aug 10, 2017
Hello,
I received an email from "CPC- FINAL REQUEST" with the subject " Ready for Visa". There is still no update on my cic account.
It will be updated after passport reception. As mine did exactly 2 weeks after they received my passport copies. No worries!
Congrats and cheers~

pharmacist25

Aug 10, 2017
ALBERTA
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-06-2017
It will be updated after passport reception. As mine did exactly 2 weeks after they received my passport copies. No worries!
Congrats and cheers~
Yes, they did update my cic profile as " Approved" today.
Congratulations to you too.

Reactions: Tomi2

Kuku_B

Jul 24, 2017
Hey
If anyone could help i have a question... my cic account says that we need an addition document to process my application. But i dnt recieve any message and dnt knw what thy need...

Mystico_90

May 11, 2013
Canada
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Halifax, NS
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
20-08-2017
IELTS Request
Med's Done....
05-09-2017
Hey
If anyone could help i have a question... my cic account says that we need an addition document to process my application. But i dnt recieve any message and dnt knw what thy need...
It might take some time, you will get a message shortly.

Alwin KJ

Aug 15, 2012
Hey..
I called customer service and they said that they have everything required and don't need anything to be done on my part. Apart from that calls were not really helpful coz in my first call the agent said everything is done only few steps of my background check are left and then a final review call got disconnected in between so i called back next day n this agent told me that my file shows my medical is under review n dependent's review is done and everything is clear for him... now i dnt understand whats going on

Hi Kuku,

Could you please share the No. (CIC Office) which you have called?

Regards,

Alwin