+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

May/June 2015 EE Applicant let's connect here

rhonny20

Jul 12, 2012
Dynonobel said:
Thanks! So medicals makes sense as they requested an extra blood test. But I'm really curious why we can't view the ECAS. Am I doing something wrong? I've tried both the application number and the receipt number. everything results in the same message.
PNP OR LMIA??

Dynonobel

Star Member
May 9, 2015
Nanaimo, Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
yepyep said:
Dunno, I just put the number in like E000 etc like it says on my aor and the rest of the info. Doesn't have anytjing relevant to the date after making my EE profile though.
Interesting. I guess I'll just keep trying. In the end it won't help move things along any faster checking the ECAS.

rhonny20 said:
PNP OR LMIA??
LMIA. You?

It is actually my wife's application I am talking about. I'm Canadian by birth. I'm the one doing most of the work on the application though, and all of the research.

karen12

Jun 16, 2015
Hi there,
I'm just wondering what is CSE?

ITA received on may 22
Application submitted on june 10
AOR received on june 11

so just trying to make sure im not missing any document as I have heard they are not asking for any document instead they are cancelling your application. Is there any way to figure out that they got all of my documents? and in case I'm missing any what should I do?

your help is appreciated! Thank you!

Dynonobel

Star Member
May 9, 2015
Nanaimo, Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
karen12 said:
Hi there,
I'm just wondering what is CSE?

ITA received on may 22
Application submitted on june 10
AOR received on june 11

so just trying to make sure im not missing any document as I have heard they are not asking for any document instead they are cancelling your application. Is there any way to figure out that they got all of my documents? and in case I'm missing any what should I do?

your help is appreciated! Thank you!
CSE = Case Sepcific Enquiry. You can read about it here https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx

There isn't really a definitive way of ensuring that you haven't missed a document. My only advice would be to read as many threads on this forum as you can, and you will get an idea of what others have missed in the past. As long as you took the time to read the document checklist carefully and uploading something into every spot that matched the description, you have done your part.

If you do find that you forgot something, your only hope would be to use the Case Specific Enquiry (CSE) to upload the document. But there is no guarantee that it will be accepted.

rhonny20

Jul 12, 2012
Dynonobel said:
Interesting. I guess I'll just keep trying. In the end it won't help move things along any faster checking the ECAS.

LMIA. You?

It is actually my wife's application I am talking about. I'm Canadian by birth. I'm the one doing most of the work on the application though, and all of the research.
PNP :)

karen12

Jun 16, 2015
Dynonobel said:
There isn't really a definitive way of ensuring that you haven't missed a document. My only advice would be to read as many threads on this forum as you can, and you will get an idea of what others have missed in the past. As long as you took the time to read the document checklist carefully and uploading something into every spot that matched the description, you have done your part.

If you do find that you forgot something, your only hope would be to use the Case Specific Enquiry (CSE) to upload the document. But there is no guarantee that it will be accepted.

Thank you so much for your response and taking time to explain it to me!
Another Question:
Has anybody heard if CIC is having technical difficulties that even if you have uploaded a document their system just won't let the officers see it?

Dynonobel

Star Member
May 9, 2015
Nanaimo, Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
karen12 said:
Thank you so much for your response and taking time to explain it to me!
Another Question:
Has anybody heard if CIC is having technical difficulties that even if you have uploaded a document their system just won't let the officers see it?
Yes, I have read on this forum that this has happened to at least one other user. I'm sorry I don't remember in which thread that discussion was. You may be able to find it (and the user who posted it) through the search function.

mazamilam

Jan 26, 2015
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
11/05/2015
Doc's Request.
23/07/2015
AOR Received.
11/05/2015
IELTS Request
Done 8.5
Med's Request
Upfront Medicals
Med's Done....
06-04-2015
Passport Req..
24/07/2015
VISA ISSUED...
04/08/2015
LANDED..........
23-08-2012
Hello all.

FSW --- 510 points

ITA --- March 27th
Submitted --- May 11th
Medicals --- Passed
Review of Eligibility --- In Progress --- May 13th
Background check --- In Progress --- May 13th

ECAS --- Application received --- May 13th

Sandeep5510

Jun 17, 2015
Hello everybody.. I was looking for this thread as I got aor in May

Cec --- 810points

ITA --- March 22nd
Submitted --- May 20th
Medicals --- Passed may 22nd
Review of Eligibility --- In Progress --- May 22nd
Background check --- In Progress --- May 22nd

ECAS --- Application received with medicals --- March 23rd
This is my timeline after that no updates yet....

JI JI IRAWO

Jun 13, 2012
Lagos , Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12 JAN 2015 NS PAPER APPL
Nomination.....
5th MAY, 2015
AOR Received.
3rd MARCH, 2015 (NS); 2nd JUNE, 2015 (CIC)
Med's Done....
UPFRONT MEDICAL 27th MAY, 2015
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
5th OCTOBER, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
19th OCTOBER, 2015
LANDED..........
on 22nd December, 2015
susmithaburra1989 said:
hi Mackfernan11

I got my AOR on may 13 ... wow cancelled?? my passport upload was missing too a few days before i was abt to submit my application. it was there earlier when i received the ITA. I raised a CSE and submitted the passports and called CIC callcenter to make sure that they have received the CSE.. good luck to you hope we all get there
@susmithaburra1989, i tried calling CIC but the officer told me that they don't discuss EE issues and that everythin on EE is done online. could you [pls give the number that you called or any useful email. so that one can alert them of the CSE sent.
JiJi

Canadian__Irish

Jun 17, 2015
Just thought I'd share my timeline.

March 27 - ITA (FSW)
May 1 - Application submitted/Received AOR
May 13 - CELPIP request -> submitted May 14
May 14 - Copies of documents for unaccompanying child -> submitted May 30
June 1 - Background check in progress
June 3 - Medicals passed

ECAS - Application Recieved - 3 lines

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
JI JI IRAWO said:
@ susmithaburra1989, i tried calling CIC but the officer told me that they don't discuss EE issues and that everythin on EE is done online. could you [pls give the number that you called or any useful email. so that one can alert them of the CSE sent.
JiJi
If you are planning to call from outside Canada, try using this number (1-613-944-4000).

Hope this helps.

Aug 20, 2014
Mackfernan11 said:
Hello,
I've got 918 on my first profile. I got called on first draw and was able to submit my documents on March 10. I got the cancellation letter April 28 and re-created 2nd profile May 1st and my score improved to 955 with the help of representative this time. The reason of having the representative is that to make sure that everything is right and documents are there to avoid rejection again for my working permit is about to expire soon. We re-submitted the documents on June 2nd and got an AOR the same day.
Wow...this is great score....did you have a job-offer at hand and hence the score is so great? You mentioned "representative" but did they help in some specific topic due to which the score improved significantly (I do have less belief on them!!). I submitted my profile on 16-May- 2015 however I'm unfortunately stuck at 369 (though have some minor options) but that job-bank is not helping. Neither I'm expecting any employers to wait till 6 months. Pls share some tips to better the score. Thanks.

ronnypat

Mar 16, 2015
Today I received a communication from CIC requesting for 2 additional forms to be submitted before 21-May.

1. Schedule 4 - Prov Nominees: A newly completed Schedule 4 Economic Classes - Provincial Nominees form
2.Schedule 4A- Prov Nominee: A newly completed Schedule 4A - Economic Classes - Provincial Nominees - Business Nominees form

I am little confused about filling schedule 4a ; in that form it says it is applicable only for those nominated under Business/entrepreneur /self employed-stream category.

I believe I did not receive the nomination under these programs, but I do not understand why CIC is asking me to fill this form.

So I need help in how to proceed further; should i upload a empty form then..and attach a additional letter saying schedule 4a is not applicable for me..

Can anyone please provide directions as I need to revert back to CIC within 7 days..

Thank you..