+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

May Intake 2021- Share your timeline Please - Gather here!!

culrohitj

Feb 16, 2021
We are in the same boat buddy. Im planning to defer to 2022.
I just hope we get the visa soon.

Guys any idea what the medical update looks like, What do they mention in the medical status to show that they have attached medical to the application?

Currently mine says that I do not need a medical. I had completed it on 31st Dec'20.

Muj

Star Member
Jun 25, 2018
Applied: 22nd January 2021 SDS India
BIL: 22nd January 2021
Submitted biometrics: 1 February 2021, Updated same-day on GIC
Upfront Medical: 2 November 2020
No updates yet

Muj

Star Member
Jun 25, 2018
I have been looking at processing times from the past month and they dropped from 14 weeks to 9 weeks as of now.

Helga Che

Aug 27, 2019
Hello guys, I received Biometrics correspondence letter (BVL) without medical request. I guess I will receive a rejection letter soon.

Helga Che

Aug 27, 2019
Just received a rejection letter

I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your travel history.
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your family ties in Canada and in your country of residence.
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the limited employment prospects in your country of residence.
• Je ne suis pas satisfaite que votre programme d'études proposé soit raisonnable par rapport à vos études antérieures et à votre parcours professionnel, ainsi que par rapport à d'autres opportunités d'éducation locales.

akhilmunagala

Star Member
Jan 19, 2021

I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your travel history.
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your family ties in Canada and in your country of residence.
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the limited employment prospects in your country of residence.
• Je ne suis pas satisfaite que votre programme d'études proposé soit raisonnable par rapport à vos études antérieures et à votre parcours professionnel, ainsi que par rapport à d'autres opportunités d'éducation locales.
Sorry to hear that, give it one more try. And when does your review started?

Reactions: Sweet jesus

reddevil_44

Jul 13, 2019
INDIA
Category........
STUDY

Sorry to hear that..

Famara camara

Jun 26, 2020

I am sorry for your rejection.. keep trying your chance..