+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

May Intake 2021- Share your timeline Please - Gather here!!

Monish Husain

Jan 16, 2020
My Timeline is
File submitted on 19 December 2020
Next day got BIL - Biometric Instruction letter
Got Appointment on 8 Jan 2021
Updated on same day
No update since then - File status is submitted - No medical update on site
Share your timeline please, Thank You

Helga Che

Aug 27, 2019
Application date: 26th January, Application confirmation same day
BIL: 27 of January
Submitted: 1st of February
Application status updated the same day: review of eligibility and background check in progress.

Reactions: Qwerty098

Kay777*

Feb 9, 2021
My Timeline is
File submitted on 19 December 2020
Next day got BIL - Biometric Instruction letter
Got Appointment on 8 Jan 2021
Updated on same day
No update since then - File status is submitted - No medical update on site
Share your timeline please, Thank You
Does your school ask you to submit study permit approval before start the intake?
My college ask me to submit study permit approval on March, 15 for JUNE intake. Do you get the same request from your school?

Monish Husain

Jan 16, 2020
Does your school ask you to submit study permit approval before start the intake?
My college ask me to submit study permit approval on March, 15 for JUNE intake. Do you get the same request from your school?
Yes.... College ask for study permit or AIP before you start intake... As they want to secure there seat...

Monish Husain

Jan 16, 2020
When you need to submit study pefmit approval?
As soon as you get visa... You provide information to college... They release a letter with which you can book flight ticket and travel to Canada... As border service also want you to inform to college to get travel letter

Kay777*

Feb 9, 2021
As soon as you get visa... You provide information to college... They release a letter with which you can book flight ticket and travel to Canada... As border service also want you to inform to college to get travel letter
So, your school doesn't give you time limit to show study mit approval? Because my college give me time limit, last year i defer because of late got approval visa from IRCC, its my second time submit visa AGAIN