+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

May intake 2018

Ruthba dobani

Mar 20, 2018
Anyone applied admission in march mnth n got their visa approved plzz let me knw as my visa isnt yet cme
My admission is for may intake 2018

KAURMANPREET

Mar 20, 2018
Hii

My Name is Manpreet kaur and I have lodged my online application for the Canada study visa for may 2018 intake. About one week ago I have received the message of cancellation in my CIC portal. I don't know what to do now? My application status is cancelled yet. Kindly suggest me regarding that.

Reactions: Ruthba dobani

Ruthba dobani

Mar 20, 2018
Hii

My Name is Manpreet kaur and I have lodged my online application for the Canada study visa for may 2018 intake. About one week ago I have received the message of cancellation in my CIC portal. I don't know what to do now? My application status is cancelled yet. Kindly suggest me regarding that.[/QUOTE
Hii

My Name is Manpreet kaur and I have lodged my online application for the Canada study visa for may 2018 intake. About one week ago I have received the message of cancellation in my CIC portal. I don't know what to do now? My application status is cancelled yet. Kindly suggest me regarding that.

Means yr visa is cancelled ????

deepakpunia

Star Member
Feb 20, 2018
Hii

Contact your agent , if u applied urself , call embasy helpline they will help u

Leeroy

Mar 21, 2018
Please I have been issued a visa and I changed my school to a new school with an acceptance to study till December 30 2018 school fees paid but my passport expires by October 20 2018.will I be granted a stay to study when I meet the immigration officer when i arrive canada to stay and study in canada with my passport that expires October 20 2018 till December 30 2018

Leeroy

Mar 21, 2018
Please I have been issued a visa I changed my school to a new school with an acceptance to study till December 30 2018 school fees paid but my passport expires by October 20 2018.will I be granted a stay to study when I meet the immigration officer when i arrive canada to stay and study in canada with my passport that expires October 20 2018 till December 30 2018