+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

May I qualified for PR?

asifraza2

Sep 25, 2019
Dear Members,
Good day,

I'm from Riyadh, Saudi Arabia working as Civil Surveyor since 7 years. Here in Riyadh mostly visa consultants are offering to obtain Canada PR in 3,000 CAD to 4,500 CAD in 10 to 12 months. Some of them are asking for full advance amount and some of them are offering installment programs.

I'm afraid to apply because of below reasons:

* My Qualifications: Done 10th with arts subjects and have 2 years diploma in Civil Surveyor.
* IELTS: R 6 - W 5 - S 5 - L 5.5
* Work Experience: 7 years.

*Last 5 years travel history
2 times visited Europe.
* Middle East countries visited multiple times.

Can someone please help me what should I do, are they (consultants) trust worthy ?
What visa program am I eligible ?

Waiting for your kind response.
Your guidelines will be highly appreciated

21Goose

VIP Member
Nov 10, 2016
AOR Received.
Feb 2017
Don't blindly trust consultants - do your own research first. It's entirely possible to go through the process and get PR without any consultant helping you.

There ARE good, professional consultants that are worth the money. However, if you don't do your research, you will not be able to tell the difference.

Regarding your case: You will not qualify for Express Entry because you don't have the required minimum language scores. You need at least a CLB 7 in all four areas.

That translates to IELTS R:6, S:6, L:6 W:6, i.e minimum 6 in all 4 areas. Even if you get the minimum, it's still not going to be enough to get PR since you won't score enough points given your level of education.

Read more about Express Entry and see if you can improve your scores.

asifraza2

Sep 25, 2019
Thanks for your informative response, Consultants said that get minimum 5 to 6 bands with any profession 2 years diploma and you're eligible for PR. As you mentioned that I'm not qualified for Express Entry. Any idea in which program I'm eligible ?

One of my friend done 12th plus 2 years Bachelor of Art degree, work experience 6 years. IELTS over all score is 5.5 they accepted his documents and working on it.

They mentioned that Graduation 21 points and 2 years Diploma 19 points. Consultants said minimum requirements for PR is
5 to 6 bands and 2 year diploma or degree with Saudi Arabia 3 years work experience.

Could you please guide me what should I do ?

21Goose

VIP Member
Nov 10, 2016
AOR Received.
Feb 2017
Thanks for your informative response, Consultants said that get minimum 5 to 6 bands with any profession 2 years diploma and you're eligible for PR. As you mentioned that I'm not qualified for Express Entry. Any idea in which program I'm eligible ?

One of my friend done 12th plus 2 years Bachelor of Art degree, work experience 6 years. IELTS over all score is 5.5 they accepted his documents and working on it.

They mentioned that Graduation 21 points and 2 years Diploma 19 points. Consultants said minimum requirements for PR is
5 to 6 bands and 2 year diploma or degree with Saudi Arabia 3 years work experience.

Could you please guide me what should I do ?
You should read this -

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/eligibility/federal-skilled-workers.html

And then once you have read it and understood it, come back and ask questions here.

That's the official Canadian government website with the only rules that matter. Nothing a consultant tells you can override what's written on this page.

Their "accepting" the documents means nothing.

21Goose

VIP Member
Nov 10, 2016
AOR Received.
Feb 2017
Thank you for your great time and response, I'm reading it and its quite useful :).
You're welcome. Good that you are doing your own research - you are less likely to get scammed! Good luck with everything.