+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

May I get the visa with a kidney transplant

Lrstreet

Dec 26, 2019
Hi everybody, my girlfriend it's getting a work visa in Calgary. It is possible for me, go to visit her, marry there and get any type of visa. I had a kidney transplant recently.

Thanks and Regards

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Hi everybody, my girlfriend it's getting a work visa in Calgary. It is possible for me, go to visit her, marry there and get any type of visa. I had a kidney transplant recently.

Thanks and Regards
What kind of work visa is she getting? What skill level is her job?

You will need to apply for either a TRV or eTA to come to Canada depending on where you're from. You may have to complete a medical. You've provided very few details so hard to say what your chances would be of being approved.

Lrstreet

Dec 26, 2019
What kind of work visa is she getting? What skill level is her job?

You will need to apply for either a TRV or eTA to come to Canada depending on where you're from. You may have to complete a medical. You've provided very few details so hard to say what your chances would be of being approved.
Sorry for the little amount of information. Because I think is more like a definitely No for my condition.
She is getting a level A work as a translator. It's a contract for 1 year and then employer will see.
Both are from Argentina and I'm a biomedical engineer working at the moment

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
You also will have to factor in that you can only bring 3 months of medication with you if you are able to come to Canada as a visitor. Your ability to qualify for healthcare coverage and pay for medication, since Canada doesn’t have a national pharmacare program, will need to be carefully considered. Canada has quite high prescription drug prices. You will need to do a lot more information. Have you lived together before? For a continuous year? Does your gf have a extended health benefit program with her job? Even if you do get SOWP these things need to be considered. When you say recent transplant how recent do you mean?

Lrstreet

Dec 26, 2019
You also will have to factor in that you can only bring 3 months of medication with you if you are able to come to Canada as a visitor. Your ability to qualify for healthcare coverage and pay for medication, since Canada doesn’t have a national pharmacare program, will need to be carefully considered. Canada has quite high prescription drug prices. You will need to do a lot more information. Have you lived together before? For a continuous year? Does your gf have a extended health benefit program with her job? Even if you do get SOWP these things need to be considered. When you say recent transplant how recent do you mean?
Yes we live together for approximately 3 years now. No, she only get medical coverage for her. It's been 6 months from the transplant and everything is looking good. I started to study for IELTS exam and maybe try the skilled program but maybe if she succeed I should go with the SOWP

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Yes we live together for approximately 3 years now. No, she only get medical coverage for her. It's been 6 months from the transplant and everything is looking good. I started to study for IELTS exam and maybe try the skilled program but maybe if she succeed I should go with the SOWP
Did she declare you as common law on her application?