+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

May CEC INLAND AOR 2017 CONNECT HERE!!!!

mvaraksa

Apr 19, 2017
Hi Guys,

Are May Application behind?
Has anyone got their PPR yet?

AOR - May 19th
Meds passed some time in August
Provided additional documents in start of September.
27 September the status had changed from reviewing additional documents you have provided to no don't need additional documents.

Current Status:
Application status We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.

Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.

Review of medical results You passed the medical exam.

Review of additional documents We do not need additional documents.

Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.

Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.

Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information

Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Riyas Siraj

May 27, 2013
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
ITA - Apr 05, 2017
AOR Received.
05-31-2017
IELTS Request
IELTS - 8.0
Med's Done....
08-07-2017
Passport Req..
09-28-2017
There is a different group already for May AOR,

Have you tried calling CIC yet ? There are a few people waiting from MAY AOR, I got my PPR last week was May 31st AOR.

I think your delay is due to the additional document request. But looking at your profile it looks like they have processed it already.

What was the ADR they requested for ?

If everything is ok with your application , you should get your PPR soon. was your eligbility passed ?