+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

May applications for TRV

fahed.ae

Jun 12, 2017
I applied online on 4th Jun and biometric on 6th jun. till date no update in status
Even biometric status not updated “ you action is required”
Please advise?
One month completed no action in my application same from first day.

Hary123

Star Member
Sep 19, 2017
Hi, I have applied for Visitor visa to Canada through paper application to VFS Bangalore on June 1. Currently it was updated to eligibility review on June 28 th no update from then? Any idea's on time line. Please help.

Thanks in Advance.

savyamu

May 15, 2018
INDIA
Hi ...we are from India ...My parents got 10yrs travel visa last month ...the dates mentioned in their leave letter as well as in invitation letter were in June.....but now they are not planning to go right now but in January maybe...Just wanted to confirm if they are bound to visit in short while ...??

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Hi ...we are from India ...My parents got 10yrs travel visa last month ...the dates mentioned in their leave letter as well as in invitation letter were in June.....but now they are not planning to go right now but in January maybe...Just wanted to confirm if they are bound to visit in short while ...??
There's no restriction. They can visit anytime as long as their TRVs are valid.... even up to one day before the TRV expires (but they must have new, long-validity passports if they wait until then)

ina0313

Jun 21, 2018
Hi Bryanna.. our invitation letter + my work leave letter mention that I have leave only for July, meaning I can only travel this month but my application is still processing. Is there more chances of refusal if the mentioned leave date expires?

Reactions: Manpreet_2233