+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

May applications for TRV

hassankhaliddar

Star Member
Apr 3, 2016
No they did not .. I guess it’s not a requirement in India as of date.. just the online submission of application and a digital photograph and of course supporting documents. That’s all.
Ahaaan... Right...Digital photograph means scanned copy of Photograph??

macky17

Mar 17, 2017
Application status
Check the status, review the details and read messages for your application.

Document status
We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.

Applicant information
  • Principal Applicant: XXXXXXXX
  • Unique Client Identifier (UCI): XXXXXXXX
  • Application number: XXXXXXXX
  • Date Received: April 20, 2018, Biometrics done 30 April
Details about your application status
When we get your application, there are a series of steps it may go through before we make a decision. Use the following table to find out the current status of each application step.

Application/profile details
Application step Current status Help
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. Help - Review of eligibility
Review of medical results You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Review of medical results
Review of additional documents We do not need additional documents. Help - Review of additional documents
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Interview
Biometrics Completed. Help - Biometrics
Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information. Help - Background check
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

I give them my travelling plan end of June but no response and still waiting....
I am confused about my Trv status, could anyone share his experience????
They are doing background check. Sons seems like they are working on it. Didbu submitted ircc webform or ? What's confusion ?

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
@Bryanna .After Approval if we submit new passport within old one is it issue or embassy think that applicant Expect something more ?
Of course, they would know you are expecting a TRV of longer validity :)

That said, there's nothing wrong with submitting a new passport after you get a passport request (with the old passport). The TRV validity will continue to remain as per the assessment made by the visa officer

Reactions: Manpreet_2233

Manpreet_2233

Nov 2, 2017
Of course, they would know you are expecting a TRV of longer validity :)

That said, there's nothing wrong with submitting a new passport after you get a passport request (with the old passport). The TRV validity will continue to remain as per the assessment made by the visa officer
like my passport has damaged so it will be genuine. right ?

Manpreet_2233

Nov 2, 2017
If your passport is damaged then you must apply for a new passport right away + inform the visa office when you get your new passport. The visa office will not stamp the visa otherwise
Damage like its front page lamination come out due to heat otherwise personal details & Picture can see clearly .:)

Last edited: