+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

May applications for TRV

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Well, to say the truth we are absolutely relieved that the wait is over. Now we can book tickets to visit our families and go on with our summer holiday.

I really think we couldn’t have given anymore proof or documents to show that we weren’t trying to trick the system.

My husbands application was really strong thins time.

But we’ll shake it off and soon I’ll jump back in for more advice on how to apply to a different category :)

This forum is very helpful and the people ( @Bryanna ) that take their time to give helpful advice for free.... it just shows us that good people still exist.

Have a wonderful journey guys.
I'm so so sad to hear this. This is so terribly disappointing and it wasn't expected. Just seen two refusals on this Refusal Saturday :(

I was hopeful your husband would be approved this time. I do wish you had posted the entire list of documents. Maybe I could have helped. Unfortunately, can't undo the refusal now.

Whenever you want to reapply, let me know. I will most certainly help. You can always count on me.

Keep smiling. Stay optimistic always. Continue spreading smiles, laughter and happiness wherever you go like you do :)

Come back soon to this forum :):)

Manpreet_2233

Nov 2, 2017
Well, to say the truth we are absolutely relieved that the wait is over. Now we can book tickets to visit our families and go on with our summer holiday.

I really think we couldn’t have given anymore proof or documents to show that we weren’t trying to trick the system.

My husbands application was really strong thins time.

But we’ll shake it off and soon I’ll jump back in for more advice on how to apply to a different category :)

This forum is very helpful and the people ( @Bryanna ) that take their time to give helpful advice for free.... it just shows us that good people still exist.

Have a wonderful journey guys.
dont worry dear next time god will help you:) i had hope with you now i also hv affraid.:(

hassankhaliddar

Star Member
Apr 3, 2016
@Bryanna I just got passport request for my brother and his wife. Timeline.
Applied online . 4 June (India)
Review of eligibility : 22 June
Passport request : 22 June.
Now I have two queries ..
1.My brother has left for his tour in UK and he will be there for almost tw and half months. So he would have to Submit his passport in London. So where should I mail for authorisation to submit in UK. Mail if possible.
2. His wife is a dependent in my brothers application, but can she submit her passport in New Delhi or Chandigarh .
Thanks in advance .
Hi.....Did your brother & his wife give bio metric verification or not?

H06

Sep 26, 2017
Surrey BC
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
CIO NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
15 March 2021 (Paper Application)
Doc's Request.
24-02-2022 Schedule A ( Dependant)
AOR Received.
24-02-2022
Med's Request
03-03-2022 Medical Passes (old medicals)
Hi.....Did your brother & his wife give bio metric verification or not?
No they did not .. I guess it’s not a requirement in India as of date.. just the online submission of application and a digital photograph and of course supporting documents. That’s all.