+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

May applications for TRV

Manpreet_2233

Nov 2, 2017
I feel your pain.
I really hope they don’t start over with your application.
Yeah But i got mail on 16 june about update my Application But i can not find about it what is that . Also dont know whare they will inform about PPR or even refused coz cic account is showing Cancelled.

Shiningstars

Star Member
Jun 3, 2018
Applied on 19 may
Eligibility start 11 june
Application cancelled on 14 june
Diffrent Form everyone .hehe lolz
Recreate application on 15 june.

Thanks bro finally a bit relaxed now worrying only for wife where to send passport for stamping lets see what happen tomorrow morning

vikiviky

Star Member
May 20, 2018
Applied on 28th May online from canada for my wife in India.

Visa refused for the following reasons:

You have not satisfied me that you would leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident. In reaching this decision, I considered several factors, including:

travel history
Family ties in Canada and in country of residence
Purpose of visit
Personal assets and financial status

Only these 4 reasons are check marked.
Another line that talks abt sufficient funds is not checkmarked. so I am guessing the money I showed in her account was enough.

She has only travelled to hong kong with me. other than that no travel history.
I showed her letter of leave from work signed with dates and all.
Time period of 2 weeks.
submitted flight tickets.
Purpose of visit, i said she is coming here to visit me and my family plust see some of the area around.
booked and showed hotel tickets.
she doesn't have land in her name or assets.
so I just showed money in her bank account about 6k cad. and showed she works there full time with letter of employment and letter of leave from her work place; signed.

Thinking of applying again. any suggestions? not sure what more info I can provide on her side.
I have the same condition, i applied my fiancee visa on march , which was refused, now applied through paper vfs india, lets see what happens

Manpreet_2233

Nov 2, 2017
I have the same condition, i applied my fiancee visa on march , which was refused, now applied through paper vfs india, lets see what happens
Submit it in Abu dhabi embassy. Before Qatar applicants also submit their application in AbuDhabi but now due to crisis since one year Qatari Residents prefer to Turky CA embassy this much fast then Abudhabi.

FastLike4G

May 22, 2018
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Visa Office......
RIYADH
i just checked my profile and Review of eligibility is changed today.

Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.

now what does it mean and how long it will take more ?
anyone ?

FastLike4G

May 22, 2018
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Visa Office......
RIYADH
got an email and it says

Your application was approved. You need to send us your valid passport to finalize your application. Check your messages below for details.

does it mean my visa application is approved ?

Reactions: Zigzag85

Zigzag85

Oct 20, 2017
got an email and it says

Your application was approved. You need to send us your valid passport to finalize your application. Check your messages below for details.

does it mean my visa application is approved ?
Ok so that was fast!
Where are you applying from?
Did u apply alone or with your wife and kids?
Congratulations by the way lol