+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

May applications for TRV

Sarath_S

May 21, 2018
The wait is draining us.. we thought this wouldn’t bother us at all as I’ve seen many people panic on this forum, thinking “why don’t they just shake it off or go for a walk or something”
MAAAN WAS I WRONG.
Really I do understand your feeling completely. Until the PPR came everyday this was the main thought. :rolleyes:

Is it that important to go to Canada for your husband ? If so its gonna only end when you receive the PPR. If not then you should relax a bit.

Reactions: sabrinadk

Zigzag85

Oct 20, 2017
Really I do understand your feeling completely. Until the PPR came everyday this was the main thought. :rolleyes:

Is it that important to go to Canada for your husband ? If so its gonna only end when you receive the PPR. If not then you should relax a bit.
To be absolutely honest it’s not sooo important, but his 2 best friends already have trvs from last year already booked tickets and they should meet our other Canadian friends in Vancouver and all the guys were going together so he really wanted to go with them.
Another issue would be that now we need to apply for visit visas to get my parents here if he’s going to leave because we won’t be traveling to Cairo this summer if he attends but if we get another refusal we need to book tickets to cairo soon because it’s high season and tickets keep changing.. :( so frustrating

Sarath_S

May 21, 2018
To be absolutely honest it’s not sooo important, but his 2 best friends already have trvs from last year already booked tickets and they should meet our other Canadian friends in Vancouver and all the guys were going together so he really wanted to go with them.
Another issue would be that now we need to apply for visit visas to get my parents here if he’s going to leave because we won’t be traveling to Cairo this summer if he attends but if we get another refusal we need to book tickets to cairo soon because it’s high season and tickets keep changing.. :( so frustrating
Ok Sounds so similar to my situation , i even cancelled my vacation due to this.

Lets hope it will be meaningful at the end and your husband will get the TRV. :)

After all we had similar refusal reasons. And the documents are also some what similar

iay_kn

Jun 1, 2018
I have applied for TRV via Paper on May 30th to New Delhi, received an email from Delhi Immigration on July 13 that is it under process and received an email today that my application is refused.

Reason:
Grounds for refusal:
· Given economic conditions, employment prospects, considering your travel history, economic establishment and family ties, I am not satisfied that you would respect the terms of your admission as a temporary resident in Canada

macky17

Mar 17, 2017
My uncle applied on 16th may and denied :

Grounds for refusal:
· personal assets and financial status
· Purpose of visit
· travel history
· You have not demonstrated sufficient establishment in your country of residence.

country of residence is referred to India or Canada ? we submitted all docs still denied.

sabrinadk

Jun 14, 2018
Application status
Check the status, review the details and read messages for your application.

Document status
We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.

Applicant information
  • Principal Applicant: XXXXXXXX
  • Unique Client Identifier (UCI): XXXXXXXX
  • Application number: XXXXXXXX
  • Date Received: April 20, 2018, Biometrics done 30 April
Details about your application status
When we get your application, there are a series of steps it may go through before we make a decision. Use the following table to find out the current status of each application step.

Application/profile details
Application step Current status Help
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. Help - Review of eligibility
Review of medical results You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Review of medical results
Review of additional documents We do not need additional documents. Help - Review of additional documents
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Interview
Biometrics Completed. Help - Biometrics
Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information. Help - Background check
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

I give them my travelling plan end of June but no response and still waiting....
I am confused about my Trv status, could anyone share his experience????

samwinchester

May 7, 2018
Applied on 28th May online from canada for my wife in India.

Visa refused for the following reasons:

You have not satisfied me that you would leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident. In reaching this decision, I considered several factors, including:

travel history
Family ties in Canada and in country of residence
Purpose of visit
Personal assets and financial status

Only these 4 reasons are check marked.
Another line that talks abt sufficient funds is not checkmarked. so I am guessing the money I showed in her account was enough.

She has only travelled to hong kong with me. other than that no travel history.
I showed her letter of leave from work signed with dates and all.
Time period of 2 weeks.
submitted flight tickets.
Purpose of visit, i said she is coming here to visit me and my family plust see some of the area around.
booked and showed hotel tickets.
she doesn't have land in her name or assets.
so I just showed money in her bank account about 6k cad. and showed she works there full time with letter of employment and letter of leave from her work place; signed.

Thinking of applying again. any suggestions? not sure what more info I can provide on her side.

Zigzag85

Oct 20, 2017
My uncle applied on 16th may and denied :

Grounds for refusal:
· personal assets and financial status
· Purpose of visit
· travel history
· You have not demonstrated sufficient establishment in your country of residence.

country of residence is referred to India or Canada ? we submitted all docs still denied.
Does your uncle reside in another country other than his home country?

Zigzag85

Oct 20, 2017
Well that’s true and even I am unable to beleive.
Basically my brother applied online from Canada but I’m Indian resident currently working in UAE.
Whereas my wife was on visit visa
was your application processed in Abudhabi or Canada?

You’re not taking your wife with you to Canada? She doesn’t live with you in UAE?

I’m super happy for you, positive vibes :)

nyc2018

Star Member
May 2, 2018
Question ??
i applied on March 30th on paper, when i applied they took my passport,
complete silence till today and i got an email that they sent back the passport,
the process days for this visa office is 17 days.. what does this mean??
i got no email from the embassy or nothing