+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

May applications for TRV

JSNS

Star Member
Jun 2, 2018
Why is that? paper based is not good? I am waiting for my decision. I'm thinking next try I'll go through an agent.
Paper base is fine only if you don’t have travel plans to any other country as you have to submit passport with application..if we would have applied online then we would have our passports with us

Sarath_S

May 21, 2018
Paper base is fine only if you don’t have travel plans to any other country as you have to submit passport with application..if we would have applied online then we would have our passports with us
Thats not true, submitting passport is not mandatory. I havent submitted my passport with my paper application. I have send it only after they requested.

I had a rejection at my first go and I had my passport in my hand all the time.

Reactions: JSNS and Bryanna

JSNS

Star Member
Jun 2, 2018
Thats not true, submitting passport is not mandatory. I havent submitted my passport with my paper application. I have send it only after they requested.

I had a rejection at my first go and I had my passport in my hand all the time.
I Didn’t knew that..we asked someone and that person told us it’s mandatory so we submitted..

Reactions: Sarath_S

MAAN18

Star Member
Jan 25, 2017
Hi everyone,

my brother has applied for visitor visa again on 12 June after refusal on 6 june2018.

He wants to come for our reception party here which is being help on 24 June.

Now I receive a letter of support from MP , do anybody know how can I send this doc to update the paper file which is submitted at vfs Chandigarh.

please advise!
Thank you!

JSNS

Star Member
Jun 2, 2018
I Didn’t knew that..we asked someone and that person told us it’s mandatory so we submitted..
Actually our initial plan was to apply online only but our advisor convinced us to go for paper based at the very last moment.so we applied without thinking much as we thought we had good chances of approval..Now as a mother Iam feeling I made a huge mistake by submitting my kids passport during his only long holiday in whole year..

sabrinadk

Jun 14, 2018
I have applied for family TRV on 20 April 2018 by online. Biometric has done on 30 April 2018. I applied from Demark and I visited USA in 2015 and now we all have valid USA visa till 2023. I have also UK visa and I have schengen residence permit since 2014, I am working in a multinational company since 2014. I am wondering about the Canada visa process time. Why they take so much time in processing. Please could anybody tell me. How much time it will take? how can I check my application status. I will be very thankful for your suggestions. I can see only the following information on my online account.

Details about your application status
When we get your application, there are a series of steps it may go through before we make a decision. Use the following table to find out the current status of each application step.

Application/profile details
Application step Current status Help
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. Help - Review of eligibility
Review of medical results You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Review of medical results
Review of additional documents We do not need additional documents. Help - Review of additional documents
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Interview
Biometrics Completed. Help - Biometrics
Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information. Help - Background check
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made. Help - Final decision
Actually our initial plan was to apply online only but our advisor convinced us to go for paper based at the very last moment.so we applied without thinking much as we thought we had good chances of approval..Now as a mother Iam feeling I made a huge mistake by submitting my kids passport during his only long holiday in whole year..

keyur sharma

Dec 3, 2016
Barrie
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
1/07/2017
Doc's Request.
12/08/2017
Nomination.....
12/07/2017
AOR Received.
12/08/2017
IELTS Request
31/05/2017
Med's Request
12/08/2017
Med's Done....
12/09/2017
Passport Req..
26/10/2017
VISA ISSUED...
29/11/2017
LANDED..........
30/11/2017
Hello guys

Today my family received their passport from Bangalore office.

TRV till their Passport Expiry date.

Applied for Brother and Parents on 15th May (Paper Application)

Passport returned on 12th June and revived with Aprroval.

So happy.

aadi_1631

May 22, 2018
Hey guys,

Got Visitor Visa for Canada. Applied for Myself and for my parents.

Applied:- 15th May 2018
Received:- Bangalore office same day
Passport returned:- 12th June
Passport revived with Visa:- 14th June.

TRV valid till Passport expiry date.

My dad is government officer and mom house wife and I just finished my college.

Reactions: Zigzag85

Manpreet_2233

Nov 2, 2017
@Bryanna
I got this mail from cic what is the mean is this refused?
UCI: xxxxxxxx

Application No. xxxxxxxx

This is in reference to your application for temporary residence. Your original application number of xxxxxx59 has been cancelled for administrative reasons. Please note that processing has continued under your new application number, V3xxxxxxx All future correspondence will be sent through the email address provided by you on your application form.

Thank you for the interest you have shown in Canada.

Attention: The unique client identification (UCI) number in the upper left corner of this letter is your personal identification number. For your own protection, do not allow any person, other than an authorized representative, to use this number as it provides access to personal information on your file.

Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC)

www.cic.gc.ca

Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada

NOTE: The information provided may be changed without notice. If there is conflicting information between the text in the email and the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act, the Citizenship Act or their regulations, the Act and/or Regulations prevail. The information on the IRCC website is available in both official languages.

Shiningstars

Star Member
Jun 3, 2018
@Bryanna
I got this mail from cic what is the mean is this refused?
UCI: xxxxxxxx

Application No. xxxxxxxx

This is in reference to your application for temporary residence. Your original application number of xxxxxx59 has been cancelled for administrative reasons. Please note that processing has continued under your new application number, V3xxxxxxx All future correspondence will be sent through the email address provided by you on your application form.

Thank you for the interest you have shown in Canada.

Attention: The unique client identification (UCI) number in the upper left corner of this letter is your personal identification number. For your own protection, do not allow any person, other than an authorized representative, to use this number as it provides access to personal information on your file.

Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC)

www.cic.gc.ca

Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada

NOTE: The information provided may be changed without notice. If there is conflicting information between the text in the email and the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act, the Citizenship Act or their regulations, the Act and/or Regulations prevail. The information on the IRCC website is available in both official languages.
There was technical issue due to which your previous application was cancelled and new application number has been issued.
Lets hope for the best you will get results very soon