+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

May applications for TRV

sandhu_heera_preet

Star Member
Jul 30, 2016
But bryanna how it is possible when i found within new uci and app num there is no application available. How to link that do i need to make new portal account ?
Same thing happened with my wife's application. There was administrator error. IRCC cancelled her original application and gave us New UCI and application number. we were unable to link new application with account but IRCC contacted us through mail. They sent mail about Medical and they sent permit at our address

Manpreet_2233

Nov 2, 2017
Same thing happened with my wife's application. There was administrator error. IRCC cancelled her original application and gave us New UCI and application number. we were unable to link new application with account but IRCC contacted us through mail. They sent mail about Medical and they sent permit at our address
When did you applied?
What was your Online status?
How long did you get your decision after cancelled the application ?

ina0313

Jun 21, 2018
Hi all,
We received our visa yesterday - valid for 2 years!
Thank you for your support and quick responses to all my questions :)
Good luck !

saadia47

May 30, 2017
Hi All,
Just wanted to share information. I applied for TRV from within Canada in July 2018, I have a valid work permit and I have PR application in process at the moment. It took me 3 months to get my passport request, I emailed cic and they came back that they are waiting on verification, and no other explanation. The reason I emailed was because the processing times shown in their site at that time was 1 week processing times for online application. Hope this helps someone.

mo25

Oct 18, 2018
Hi All,
Just wanted to share information. I applied for TRV from within Canada in July 2018, I have a valid work permit and I have PR application in process at the moment. It took me 3 months to get my passport request, I emailed cic and they came back that they are waiting on verification, and no other explanation. The reason I emailed was because the processing times shown in their site at that time was 1 week processing times for online application. Hope this helps someone.
Hello Saadia,
Thank you for sharing the information. Can you please let me know exactly how long it took for your TRV? Was it exactly 90 days? And did your application status change in between or did it change only once at the end once you got the final passport request? I applied for my TRV (online from Canada) in September and I think its stuck in background check because the online processing time is 5 days these days. I am an open work permit and I really need to go home as my father is unwell. For me, the online status didnt change it all - it says they havnt started revieweing my application yet... Will really apreciate if you can get back on this.