+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

May applications for TRV

iay_kn

Jun 1, 2018
@Bryanna

Hi,

I have submitted my paper application on 30th May, I have submitted 2 invitation letter along with my application from my friends in Canda out of which on one of the invitation letter my friend wrote my passport no. as 123456 and missed writting my correct passport no.

What shall I do in this case? Is there a possibility of getting my application rejected? I have submitted my application from a Pune travel agency, the status while tracking through VFS it say my application is being processed at the Canada Visa office, New Delhi.

Please guide me here...

Also, experts please advise here if anyone faced such issue in past

gurinderjit kaur

Jan 10, 2018
Review of eligibility just started right now.
Status- We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements

Applied on 4th june online from India.
Holds valid US visa and previous travel to Canada, holds valid PGWP
Hopefully they consider my application for can+ processing then i can get my results today, otherwise weekend is coming
So worried

Last edited:

gurinderjit kaur

Jan 10, 2018
@Bryanna

Hi,

I have submitted my paper application on 30th May, I have submitted 2 invitation letter along with my application from my friends in Canda out of which on one of the invitation letter my friend wrote my passport no. as 123456 and missed writting my correct passport no.

What shall I do in this case? Is there a possibility of getting my application rejected? I have submitted my application from a Pune travel agency, the status while tracking through VFS it say my application is being processed at the Canada Visa office, New Delhi.

Please guide me here...

@Bryanna can guide you better here.

But IMO you can send them CSE and email to the NDVO with the situation and corrected invitation letter.

Am i right Bryanna?

Last edited:

Sarath_S

May 21, 2018
@Bryanna

Hi,

Please guide me here...

May be sending a case specific enquiry with the corrected invitation letter is the right thing to do here. As far as I understood there is no harm in sending the corrected document.

Reactions: gurinderjit kaur

iay_kn

Jun 1, 2018
May be sending a case specific enquiry with the corrected invitation letter is the right thing to do here. As far as I understood there is no harm in sending the corrected document.
Hi,

Thanks, I am checking on how to send the correct document