+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

May applicant- passport request

kuraimarongwe

Jun 30, 2017
Applied on 19 may. Got medical request, transcripts request and proof of funds request on 3 july..submitted everything on 27 july.. then 14 august i got passport request and application approved.. I have IGCSE O LEVEL with 5 subjects. MATHS, ENGLISH As a second language, computer science, business studies and agriculture (got C Grade in all subjects). Also wrote general papeer and got a (d). I them wrote my final A LEVEL EXAMS AND had a (D) in computer science and an (E) in geography. I had an IELTS SCORE OF 7.listening 7.5 reading 6 writing 7 speaking 7

Jeet050

Jul 23, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
7.0 bands with no band less than 6.5
LANDED..........
Someday i will for sure..!!
Applied on 19 may. Got medical request, transcripts request and proof of funds request on 3 july..submitted everything on 27 july.. then 14 august i got passport request and application approved.. I have IGCSE O LEVEL with 5 subjects. MATHS, ENGLISH As a second language, computer science, business studies and agriculture (got C Grade in all subjects). Also wrote general papeer and got a (d). I them wrote my final A LEVEL EXAMS AND had a (D) in computer science and an (E) in geography. I had an IELTS SCORE OF 7.listening 7.5 reading 6 writing 7 speaking 7
great profile bro, so u applied for student visa for canada first time?

vaka004

Star Member
Jul 31, 2016
Hi friends is there any applicant remaining who's looking for decision and has lodged their visa application in month of May for September intake ? I have lodged my study visa on May 31st, its still being processed at Bangalore immigration. Fingers crossed.:(

Jeet050

Jul 23, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
LANDED..........
Hi friends is there any applicant remaining who's looking for decision and has lodged their visa application in month of May for September intake ? I have lodged my study visa on May 31st, its still being processed at Bangalore immigration. Fingers crossed.:(
did you apply under non spp (second time applicant)?

Jeet050

Jul 23, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
LANDED..........
How did you guess its my second time and under non spp ? Have you seen any similar cases like mine ? Any reply would be sincerely appreciated.
hahaaha... welcome to the group bro. inbox me your whatsapp number i will add you to the group. PS:- everyone who have applied second time under non spp are waiting. people from 1st may to till date all are waiting.

vaka004

Star Member
Jul 31, 2016
hahaaha... welcome to the group bro. inbox me your whatsapp number i will add you to the group. PS:- everyone who have applied second time under non spp are waiting. people from 1st may to till date all are waiting.
Thanks for letting me know bro. somewhat eased my tense. I inboxed my whatsapp number please add me to the the group.