+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

May 3rd Visa help

Samvisa

May 22, 2013
Anyone who applied around May 3rd ( online) has heard back from the consulate? We have a travel coming up on June 2nd and Im worried now.

tameem

May 24, 2013
Hi i have applied for dependant visa..........passport reached delhi-embassy on april17th............still i din get visa any idea about when ll i get????

gunkub

May 9, 2013
Samvisa said:
Anyone who applied around May 3rd ( online) has heard back from the consulate? We have a travel coming up on June 2nd and Im worried now.
May 9th, have to travel on June 3rd... Look loke we're in the same boat

srip

May 13, 2013
Applied online on May 1st from US and haven't heard back anything from them. Been to NY consulate today and it s negative. They are rude and doesn't give any responsible answer .

Samvisa

May 22, 2013
srip said:
Applied online on May 1st from US and haven't heard back anything from them. Been to NY consulate today and it s negative. They are rude and doesn't give any responsible answer .
What did they tell you?

Samvisa

May 22, 2013
We received the Passport request today and our travel is on sunday. I dont think we have enough time to send the Passport and wait. Has anyone gone in person to the Visa office in LA for the stamp? What do you all advise?