+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445
Hey guys,

I applied in May 28 2026
I got my AOR in August 31 2026
I got citizenship test invitation in September 09 2026
Passed citizenship test in September 12 2026
I try signing in to my citizenship tracker account and input the information from my AOR for the application number and UCI but it keeps giving me this error: Incorrect or invalid information. Review and make sure it matches the information submitted on the Use of a Representative [IMM 5476] form or the Authority to Release Personal Information to a Designated Individual [IMM 5475] form. If you can’t create an account, it may be because your client’s application is not in our system yet.
Is this normal ? What should I do to track my application ?
I am getting the same error message, my timeline is very similar to you. Have you been able to find the solution? the only way to get update is to call IRCC but I don't want to keep calling them
 
Hi All,

My tracker shows that my background check is complete as of 2nd October. Maybe they have remediated the technical issues? I am checking my emails and the tracker almost daily.

Type: Online application
Location: Toronto
Physical Presence Days: 1160
Application Type: Online
Application sent: 5th May 2026
Delivered: 5th May 2026
AOR: 13th August 2026
Tracker activated: 13th August 2026
Test invitation email received: 25th Aug 2026
Test in progress on tracker: Not yet
Test window: 28th August - 26th September
Background complete: 2nd October 2026
Background complete shown on tracker: 2nd October 2026
Test taken: 15th September
Test complete:
Test complete in tracker:
N/A
LPP complete: N/A
LPP complete shown on tracker: N/A
Ceremony in progress: N/A
Instructions to download e-certificate email: N/A
Oath Ceremony scheduled: N/A
How did u get tracker working? I have been teying to create a tracker for over a month. We keep on getting errors
 
Type: Online application
Location: Ottawa
Application Type: Online
Application sent: 25th May 2026
AOR: 25th May 2026
Test invitation email received: 30th Jun 2026
2nd Test invitation email received: 24th Aug 2026 (I missed first one)
Test in progress on tracker: Not yet
Test window: 28th August - 26th September
Background complete: 10th Jun 2026
Background complete shown on tracker: 10th Jun 2026
Test taken: 30th September
Test complete in tracker: N/A
LPP complete: N/A
LPP complete shown on tracker: N/A
Ceremony in progress: N/A
Instructions to download e-certificate email: N/A
Oath Ceremony scheduled: 8th Oct 2026

I got my citizenship ceremony invitation today even though I never got my test result. I just noticed the tracker is broken, so I'm a little confused and wondering if it could be an error or mistake. It all happened way faster than I expected.
Is 25 May correct for your application sent date?
 
  • Like
Reactions: ABCAN2023