+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

May 2023 Visitor/Supervisa Applicants (India)

Palamon

Star Member
Feb 12, 2019
First off,Thank you to this group.I wanted to share my timeline with you guys.
Supervisa first application submission:March 7(no upfront medical)
Rejected on May 9 due to LICO
Refiled on:May 21
Medical request:June 28
Medical done:July 3
Passport request:July 10
My wait is over.Thank god!
I'm curious to know - was there any change in the application between the two filings? Why did they reject the first time and approve the second? What changed in between?

abcone

Star Member
Jun 15, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Finally, this morning received an email from IRCC "We sent you a message about your application"

Sign in to the IRCC Portal:
PP Request Letter and Biometrics Letter, tomorrow Visiting VFS office to submission of PP

IRCC Portal and tracker reading below still!
Applied on May 28th, 2023 Super visa
Eligibility In Progress
Back verification: In Progress

armel10

Jun 2, 2023
Hello friends !!! Regarding the super visa application I told you about for my mother and father, My mother received the passport application on August 30th and her application was approved!!! But for my father we have not yet approved the request even if their request was in group, my father is the main applicant. Can anyone tell me what to do? In my father's tracking tool (*medical: complete, *biometrics: complete, *eligibility: complete, *verification of confirmed: in progress) Thank you for your answers!!!!!

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hello friends !!! Regarding the super visa application I told you about for my mother and father, My mother received the passport application on August 30th and her application was approved!!! But for my father we have not yet approved the request even if their request was in group, my father is the main applicant. Can anyone tell me what to do? In my father's tracking tool (*medical: complete, *biometrics: complete, *eligibility: complete, *verification of confirmed: in progress) Thank you for your answers!!!!!
Wait a few days. Applicants are processed separately not as a group. If everything has passed then it should be approved soon.

stefinsneha

Aug 8, 2023
From Saudi Arabia visitors visa applied March 27th 28 Biometric completed May 17th updated to background check in process still no reply , anyone can reply in this issue

Pk2015

Mar 18, 2015
Hi,
I applied for my Mother in law ‘s supervisa on May 7th .
Biometrics done - 11 May
Biometric got updated - 1st June
Eligibility completed -14 th June
After that nothing.
I saw document no is generated but no expiry date on application tracker but no medical request received .
anyone in the same situation?? Pls share your experience.

Legend6892

Jul 31, 2017
From Saudi Arabia visitors visa applied March 27th 28 Biometric completed May 17th updated to background check in process still no reply , anyone can reply in this issue
Is there any update on your application? I also applied from Saudi Arabia on May 14 and still have no update!

ibmjam

Mar 8, 2019
Hello guys,
Hope all are doing well, just one question for the one how got passport request letter. my question is, if I get new passport can I submit it the new one or I have to submit the old one as it's still remaining 4 years to expire.
Thanks in advance.