+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

May 2023 Visitor/Supervisa Applicants (India)

Omar abdulazeez

May 25, 2019
Super visa for my mother.

Applied on 1st December
Biometric 2nd December
Medical request 14th April
Medical passed 5th May

no updates after that.

RachelHannah

May 18, 2023
Super visa for Father In law
Applied : April 15th
Bio metrics: Taken from previous application
Medical passed : May 4th
No update after that

ashmaitsingh

Star Member
Apr 13, 2023
Hey
I have attached my bank statements stamped and signed by bank and CA certificate which shows my bank balance. However I haven't attached a bank balance certificate along with it. Would it be an issue? Was I supposed to attach it as well? Please help.
it wont be an issue, the bank statements should be for last 4-6 months.

Reactions: ks21

abcone

Star Member
Jun 15, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello,

I am finalizing the super visa for my parents. And, a family of three is inviting father, and mother to visit Canada under supervisa for a year.

Document Name Fund (proof)
If you will depend on someone financially during your stay in Canada

Provide a letter or statement from the person that you will depend on while in Canada. The letter or statement must include the amount of money this person will be providing, plus proof that this person has sufficient funds. This can be one or more of the following:
  • bank statements for the past 4 months
  • a letter from the person or institution providing you with money
Question: Do we need to provide both?
Question: Document Name Fund (proof) how much do we normally put as a rule of thumb?
And, Question: Is bank statements for the past 4 months good or should we provide a letter from a bank we have money?

Please shed some light on the above.

ashmaitsingh

Star Member
Apr 13, 2023
Hello,

I am finalizing the super visa for my parents. And, a family of three is inviting father, and mother to visit Canada under supervisa for a year.

Provide a letter or statement from the person that you will depend on while in Canada. The letter or statement must include the amount of money this person will be providing, plus proof that this person has sufficient funds. This can be one or more of the following:
Question: Document Name Fund (proof) how much do we normally put as a rule of thumb?
And, Question: Is bank statements for the past 4 months good or should we provide a letter from a bank we have money?

if the applicant is showing his own funds then the bank statement should be in his own name, if the funds are being provided by someone else, then you need a letter from the person also,

mrchandu

Star Member
Dec 18, 2017
Hello,

I just gave the statement. we faced no issues

hl.com

May 16, 2023
Canada
Category........
VISIT
Hello,

Bank statement is fine. We used bank statement

abcone

Star Member
Jun 15, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Bank statement is fine. We used bank statement
Thank you guys, so bank statement of 4 months, should be fine right?
As a rule of thumb! Fund (proof) How much do we normally have to show on the bank statement?

Pls. and thank you for your new message above.

Last edited:

abcone

Star Member
Jun 15, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello regarding buying Supervisa Insurance Plan, I am planning to take an insurance plan with a $1000.00 deductible.

Do you think, pre-existing medical condition insurance plan is good or without pre-existing medical conditions?

Let me know what you guys did, shed some light on this as well.

They are healthy, taking low doz normal BP medication and a bit of arthritis, which is normal in the Asian community. My father and mother plan to bring one year of medication from their home country.

hl.com

May 16, 2023
Canada
Category........
VISIT
Hello regarding buying Supervisa Insurance Plan, I am planning to take an insurance plan with a $1000.00 deductible.

Do you think, pre-existing medical condition insurance plan is good or without pre-existing medical conditions?

Let me know what you guys did, shed some light on this as well.

They are healthy, taking low doz normal BP medication and a bit of arthritis, which is normal in the Asian community. My father and mother plan to bring one year of medication from their home country.
If any of your parent has some medical condition then go for pre-existing otherwise without pre-existing is fine.
For example my father is diabetic, i got pre-existing for him and normal for my mother.

dinodn

Aug 22, 2016
Visitor visa for parents

Applied on 11th May
Biometrics request 14th
Biometrics submitted on 19th