+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

May 2023 - Citizenship Applications

jptskt

Apr 4, 2017
Category........
FAM
clearly there is a trend in last week or so from Scarborough office of LPP complete in about 2 months post Background/Test complete whichever came later for that application.
My background check was completed on June 26th. It's been 4 months now and we're heading into November soon. LPP status is still "In Progress".

gr8man

Sep 8, 2017
July 13th
Thank you.

If your application is one of the slower offices, the LPP usually completes around 4 month mark after the test completion date. So you are getting closer to the mark where you should get an update. I hope it happens sooner rather than later for you. Best of Luck!!!

jptskt

Apr 4, 2017
Category........
FAM
Thank you.

If your application is one of the slower offices, the LPP usually completes around 4 month mark after the test completion date. So you are getting closer to the mark where you should get an update. I hope it happens sooner rather than later for you. Best of Luck!!!
Thanks. All the best to you too. My application is being processed in Scarborough. My initial post was a response to someone who commented that in Scarborough office, LPP is completed about 2 months after Background Check.

ScotchCad

Oct 27, 2023
Hey everyone, I've used this forum religiously for both my PR and Citizenship applications- thanks everyone for their helpful insights.

Test Completed- July 11
LPP: in progress
Office- Scarborough

I've noticed a lot of people getting GU's today. From my account, last week I had a GU where my tracker was showing "updated on October 21" and it showed 4 new updates, when I logged back in the 4 new updates disappeared. Today, the exact same thing happened: tracker updated October 27 and upon first log in it showed 4 new updates which disappeared...

All of this to say that hopefully my application (and a lot of you folks too) will see a positive update imminently. Trying to be positive, I have to assume in my case it's not a mere system update. It surely stands to reason that my '4 new updates' that are yet to show are the 3 parts of LPP and the 4th update is Citizenship ceremony to in progress. Will let everyone know if I see a change- hopefully tomorrow morning!

Reactions: ta123