+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

May 2023 Canada Work permit passport Stamp in IRCC Abudhabi ( Dubai resident )

praveensam

Star Member
May 26, 2023
Hi All ,

Please share your experience of getting passport stamp in IRCC Abu Dhabi office , it would be helpful if you share the timeline of status change , also those who waiting for the reply

Reactions: rumesha adalat

thaen

Star Member
Dec 12, 2021
Hi All ,

Please share your experience of getting passport stamp in IRCC Abu Dhabi office , it would be helpful if you share the timeline of status change , also those who waiting for the reply
I am still waiting for the stamp. my passport in IRCC abudhabi. they said three weeks. . I submitted 26th May.

thaen

Star Member
Dec 12, 2021
I just called VFS they said as per Embassy, it will be 3 weeks more or less depends on Embassy decision.

praveensam

Star Member
May 26, 2023
the strange is , some people are getting in 1 week . Really not sure how they are classified . But will try to stay positive , All the best guys

SaraLi

Jun 12, 2023
I am still waiting for the stamp. my passport in IRCC abudhabi. they said three weeks. . I submitted 26th May.
Hello Praveen, may I know when did you submitted your passport and when you got it back? I’m still waiting for my passport.

tonytitus

Jul 19, 2023
I submitted my passport on 21st June 2023. Still waiting for my passport.
This is for Express Entry for me and family. 42 days and counting.

I did sent them a message on Webform and yet to get a response. Just got a auto response stating that if its "within processing time" they will not respond.

Does anyone know if we can go to embassy or do anything else to track the application. VFS just says wait.

andy.ad41

Aug 22, 2023
I submitted my passport on 21st June 2023. Still waiting for my passport.
This is for Express Entry for me and family. 42 days and counting.

I did sent them a message on Webform and yet to get a response. Just got a auto response stating that if its "within processing time" they will not respond.

Does anyone know if we can go to embassy or do anything else to track the application. VFS just says wait.
@tonytitus have you received your passport, do you know the reason for delay at AbuDhabi canadian embassy ?

tonytitus

Jul 19, 2023
Yes, i received my passport after 52 days! Apparently if you apply along with family it takes about 50 +- days.