+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

<<<<<<<<<< MAY 2023 AOR >>>>>>>>>>

aisling_ai

Apr 19, 2023
I need some guidance with this- my passport is expiring in May 2024, I already have visa stamp and COPR linked to this passport. I want to renew my passport before I leave to avoid the renewal process in Canada. Can I land with a renewed passport?

NelsonA1

Jul 21, 2023
Hello, I am a Nigerian and want to relocate to Canada through working permit.please, how can I go about it? I am about to write my IELTS in August.is there any a way I can move to Canada this year? I need your assistant.thanks

krishislegend

Star Member
Jun 28, 2021
thanks for the reply. I think this makes sense my medicals expire on August 9,2023 (i took it for my work permit and submitted it for my PR as it was still valid). Just got freaked out with the GCKey update.
called the agent and she told that since my medicals are abt to be expired, the system will automatically expire it and the officer will now have to make a decision if to extend my medicals or ask for remedicals. waiting for that decision!!

ryankrisinki

Jul 21, 2023
hey guys, today i noticed the final decision update on gckey. no e-mail yet. what does it mean? my tracker shows bg in progress eligibility not started. can I assume I passed eligiblity and bg check?

Jun 9, 2023
Hi,
I have a quick question... I just got an email about: IRCC Permanent Residence Confirmation Portal and it give me some instruction which confused me a lot... I send back with some information and also tried to create a new account in portal to submit a pr application(I can not find the fsw category)...
Is this the right action? I do not see any thread mentioned this information... What stage is this?
Thank you!

FSW inland
AOR: May 26
Bio/Med: June 15
Eligibility/Background: July 21...
Based on the letter, it is Montreal office...

MrGoodCat

Jul 6, 2023
Hi all, my eligibility and security checks were completed on 20 July. The tracker shows CoPR number but I haven't actually received the document. However, I received the RFV email on the same day and submitted the passport for visa stamping. Can anyone tell me what are the next steps? And how long does it usually take to receive the CoPR document?

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
Hi,
I have a quick question... I just got an email about: IRCC Permanent Residence Confirmation Portal and it give me some instruction which confused me a lot... I send back with some information and also tried to create a new account in portal to submit a pr application(I can not find the fsw category)...
Is this the right action? I do not see any thread mentioned this information... What stage is this?
Thank you!

FSW inland
AOR: May 26
Bio/Med: June 15
Eligibility/Background: July 21...
Based on the letter, it is Montreal office...
You've to wait for portal 2 if you've replied to this email. This was golden email. I guess @Rahal2000 best summarized it yesterday: https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/may-2023-aor.796647/post-10552963

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
Hi all, my eligibility and security checks were completed on 20 July. The tracker shows CoPR number but I haven't actually received the document. However, I received the RFV email on the same day and submitted the passport for visa stamping. Can anyone tell me what are the next steps? And how long does it usually take to receive the CoPR document?
You will receive your CoPR with your passport(s) and it will be in the same envelope that has your passport.

Reactions: Charu2021
Jun 9, 2023