+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

May 2022 Spousal Sponsorship Outland and Inland - Paper/Online

Kknewb

May 30, 2022
Called IRCC and they said my case is now undergoing background check, already got my WP, gave biometric, medical, got pre arrival services letter.

what is the background check process and how much time it takes? I already have them police certificate from my home country btw.
What # did you call?

hmohta

May 8, 2022
We got Pre-arrival email on 19th March. Our timeline is as follows:

27th May Outland Online application
27th Sept AOR
1st Oct Medical Submitted to portal
24th Nov Eligibility in Progress

When can we expect to get CoPR...My spouse is in Canada already on visitor visa and we informed IRCC via webform on address change

Reactions: TheJewishContractor

TheJewishContractor

Mar 13, 2023

27th Sept AOR

When can we expect to get CoPR...My spouse is in Canada already on visitor visa and we informed IRCC via webform on address change
Same boat as you, got my pre arrival services letter at Feb 20 and waiting since then, when I cal IRCC the automatic menu says I’m at the process of background check, did they complete your background check already?

hmohta

May 8, 2022
Same boat as you, got my pre arrival services letter at Feb 20 and waiting since then, when I cal IRCC the automatic menu says I’m at the process of background check, did they complete your background check already?
Background check shows Not Started and Eligibility shows In Progress

melzjose

Feb 9, 2023

27th Sept AOR

I too received my Pre-Arrival letter from NDVO on March 19 which is Saturday. My eligibility started on November 28, 2022. Hope you get the PPR request soon.

Reactions: TheJewishContractor

Home_13579

Star Member
Nov 28, 2022
I am new in Spousal Sponsorship. Could someone advise what "AIP" is? In many people's status they mention AIP. Thank you