+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

May 2022 Spousal Sponsorship Outland and Inland - Paper/Online

RemiPuppy

Star Member
Feb 25, 2022
WE FINALLY GOT OUR PORTAL INVITE :D:D:D

So relieved to actually have something else happen, after over 5 months of complete silence!

Now just need to send an official complaint about the GMCS notes, since it's been over 30 days since we last heard from them...

totalbatman

Star Member
Sep 23, 2020

So relieved to actually have something else happen, after over 5 months of complete silence!

Now just need to send an official complaint about the GMCS notes, since it's been over 30 days since we last heard from them...
the DM was updated on ECAS?

Sep 17, 2022

Hi.. i am from india.. wanted to ask few things.. how can i connect to you directly ??

Lmnop01

Mar 9, 2023
Hi guys, my timeline:
Inland Application received May 6
AOR July 29
Med&Bio request Aug 12
Sept - additional request(sign foreign police clearance)
Oct- file sent to Etobicoke from Mississauga
Dec 30 - phone interview, 3 hours later received AIP
January 18- medical request for kids Outland
They sent a message request for me too but my lawyer said my medical from last year is still good and no need a new one.
silence ever since.. what can I expect from now on… is it possible to wait long months for decision after AIP? Anyone in the similar situation?

totalbatman

Star Member
Sep 23, 2020
Guys please help me and suggest what should i do.

I had received Indian PCC two after I submitted my Inland Application online in May, 2022. So I sent a webform with the PCC using my UCI but had no application number generated till 3 months. So now to my surprise, IRCC sent a request for PCC. Should I send my old PCC using webform with an explanation that I did submit but it not received in system along with the email from IRCC that we had contacted them on this date.

My question is because this PCC was issued back in MAy 2022 from which 6 months has already passed away. Did someone else face this kind of situation

I am anyways applying for a new one which i hope received within 60 days that RCC has provided to me for submitting the PCC on Portal

RemiPuppy

Star Member
Feb 25, 2022
We received eCoPR today! So happy and relieved, now just to wait for the PR card. Best of luck to everyone still waiting <3

TheJewishContractor

Mar 13, 2023
Hey all, got “pre arrival services letter” and then IRCC requested updated CV.

what does pre arrival services letter says about my application? That I’m practically done?

sansacha29

Oct 24, 2022
You can try sending webform and it might take time to hear back from them !
The initial email sent to request more information was from IRCC.ATIP-AIPRP.IRCC@cic.gc.ca
Hey we are in a very similar situation applied on May 25th Inland paper application (CPC Mississauga), stuck on decision made since Aug 28th and no communication since then, any suggestions on what we should do, tried the MP office they day we should just wait.

Reactions: RemiPuppy

RemiPuppy

Star Member
Feb 25, 2022
Hey we are in a very similar situation applied on May 25th Inland paper application (CPC Mississauga), stuck on decision made since Aug 28th and no communication since then, any suggestions on what we should do, tried the MP office they day we should just wait.
All I can recommend is just to wait. We contacted our MP and they told us to wait. I ordered GCMS notes and I'm still in the process of filing a complaint with them because nothing has happened, but we ended up getting the last 3 steps (first portal email, second portal email, and actualy COPR) within the last week. The only extra thing I heard about is they are working through COPR depending on when it expires, so if you check on your PR tracker, on the COPR document details, it should give you a date of expiry. Ours was expiry in July this year, but was seen to now (they say they're working in order, but they're really not). So if it gets within a month of that date, I'd be sending in webforms. But honestly you're probably going to be hearing from them any day now, if they're working back through the backlog. Best of luck <3

Ramitellou

Mar 16, 2023
Hello, i just received an email stating that i need to reupload all of the documents online. We have already sent everything hard copy as stated in our application and been waiting for 6 months after AoR for an updated.

What does replacement needed indicate? Did they lose our documents that we already sent? Any help would be much appreciated.

Note these documents have already been sent/delivered: Medical Passed, biometrics sent, AoR received

TheJewishContractor

Mar 13, 2023
Called IRCC and they said my case is now undergoing background check, already got my WP, gave biometric, medical, got pre arrival services letter.

what is the background check process and how much time it takes? I already have them police certificate from my home country btw.