Here is my timeline:
Application submission date: 11th May 2022
Application type: Outland
AOR date: 26th August 2022
Medical: upfront
Sponsorsor's eligibility completed: 29th August
Eligibilty started: 12th September 2022
Last ghost update: 30th November 2022

However, I have not received any updates since then.
I am really scared, if the application is stuck in a loop
How do you check that sponson’s is completed ?

jm101

Star Member
May 13, 2019
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
23-02-2021
VISA ISSUED...
24-08-2021
LANDED..........
24-08-2021
Im the PA and I have a lawyer. Can I order gcms notes for my spouse’s application and have it sent to my email? Application is silent since Medical passed. :(

RemiPuppy

Star Member
Feb 25, 2022
Hey everyone! We reached out to IRCC via our local MP, and received this update from them:

• In queue for virtual landing (eCoPR issuance); as of August 2022, IRCC has experience a huge backlog in issuing eCoPRs. This has resumed as of January 2023 but they are prioritizing the ones that will expire by end of January and so forth.

Figured it might help for those of us still waiting to know that it's a thing happening ^-^ We haven't been forgotten!

Still sucks that there are people who applied in November with CoPR before us though >.<

Last edited:

CANuser99

Jan 16, 2023
Outland India- online application
Applied - Mar14,2022
App returned due to incomplete - May9,2022
Re-applied - May12,2022
AOR - Aug last week, not sure of date & Sponsor Eligibility pass. Transferred to CPC-Ottawa(didn't mention in the letter but got to know). Got App# and UCI
** Had to deal with RPRF fee increase since my app was returned and reapplied after April. Paid and updated through webform.
Biometric Request- Aug29,2022
Medical Request - Aug30,2022
Biometric/Medical Submitted - Sep2,2022
Bio/Medical updated - Sep9,2022
PA Eligibility started- Sep12,2022
Background - Not started
** App put on hold, got an email to pay RPRF fees. Contacted IRCC through webform that this was already paid, even called them after few days (luckily got connected to agent). The agent found my receipt with number I gave and attached to my file. Also mentioned they have huge backlogs on webforms for about 8weeks. :eek:
Acknowledgement of RFRF fees - Nov7,2022 (lol, took 3 months to clear webforms)
*** Since then ghost updates till Dec1,2022. That was the last ghost update.
Applied for spouse Visit - Jan7,2023 (Was growing impatient, and pressure from family)
PPR - Jan16,2023 Yayyy..!!!!!! CPC- Ottawa :D

PR tracker still shows PA eligibility in progress and Background- Not Started. :confused:

Was really hard for us to have hope as our app got returned once after 2 months of initial application and whenever I called IRCC, I got automated status updates which says "we are waiting on few documents (RPRF fees)". Was frustrating bcz we have already paid that in August itslef and was only 30$.
Finally got it today. Huge relax on both sides of our family.

P.S: I pray and wish you all get it soon. All the best folks..!!

Last edited:

manasvi_022

Star Member
Mar 2, 2020
Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Edmonton
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
18-09-2019
Applied - Mar14,2022
Re-applied - May12,2022
AOR - Aug last week, not sure of date & Sponsor Eligibility pass. Transferred to CPC-Ottawa(didn't mention in the letter but got to know). Got App# and UCI
** Had to deal with RPRF fee increase since my app was returned and reapplied after April. Paid and updated through webform.
Background - Not started
** App put on hold, got an email to pay RPRF fees. Contacted IRCC through webform that this was already paid, even called them after few days (luckily got connected to agent). The agent found my receipt with number I gave and attached to my file. Also mentioned they have huge backlogs on webforms for about 8weeks. :eek:
Applied for spouse Visit - Jan7,2023 (Was growing impatient, and pressure from family)

PR tracker still shows PA eligibility in progress and Background- Not Started. :confused:

Was really hard for us to have hope as our app got returned once after 2 months of initial application and whenever I called IRCC, I got automated status updates which says "we are waiting on few documents (RPRF fees)". Was frustrating bcz we have already paid that in August itslef and was only 30$.

Awesome. Congratulations pal. Did they send you pre-arrival letter?

RemiPuppy

Star Member
Feb 25, 2022
Applied - Mar14,2022
Re-applied - May12,2022
Background - Not started

Wait, you got a receipt acknowledge for the extra fee? We got a note back in September and I paid it immediately over the phone with them, but we never got any acknowledge that it was paid >.< How should I contact them about it? Last update we got from contacting our MP was we are in the "CoPR virtual landing queue". CPC Mississauga

Congratulations though!

lp89

Star Member
Aug 6, 2021
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
25-05-2022
My wife's application has also not received any ghost updates since 30 November, even though she got her visitor visa approved and stamped in December. She is right now in Canada and planning to wait till end of Jan before applying for the notes.

Reactions: RemiPuppy

PrivateComstock

Star Member
Aug 4, 2018
My wife's application has also not received any ghost updates since 30 November, even though she got her visitor visa approved and stamped in December. She is right now in Canada and planning to wait till end of Jan before applying for the notes.
Hey, I see that you applied for visitor visa after receiving your sponsor approval. Do you recommend applying for visitor visa right after submitting the spouse sponsorship application?