Outbound submitted online. Ottawa VO
Submission: 24.May.2022
Biometrics submitted: 18.Aug.2022
Medical Completed: 2.Sept.2022
Eligibility In Progress: 22.Sept.2022
Pre Arrival Letter: 10.Dec.2022
PPR: 13.Dec.2022
Did you get AOR?
Because I did not get AOR but I got medical request and Biometric request letter.

Sep 17, 2022
Hi , can anyone tell are the officers working on the outlant papers applications or not? I have just have AOR with me that too got in the month of july. I am may applicant and did not hear anything other than AOR . Also there was a requirement of a document in the month of august which we gave in a week and they acknowledged that doc in the month of october via mail. After that nothing from there side .
Last update on Pr tracker was 1st december.

VO - sydney

lp89

Star Member
Aug 6, 2021
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
25-05-2022
How do you guys upload wedding photos, single pdf or one by one?
single pdf and size should be under 4 MB.

I created photo collage in PowerPoint with 14 pages and exported that as PDF file. (make sure you export it as electronic distribution, so it will compress the file)

Under each picture.. you should mention the date + place + people (explain the name and relationships of everyone in those pictures)

best is to organize in sequence of events..
  1. first time you met
  2. any holidays or short trips
  3. engagement ceremony (only if you had)
  4. wedding ceremony
  5. any family functions/events attended together after wedding
  6. honeymoon/holidays, etc,. after wedding
In my pdf.. I had couple of slides for each of the above.

Reactions: Rubbal

lp89

Star Member
Aug 6, 2021
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
25-05-2022
Hi , can anyone tell are the officers working on the outlant papers applications or not? I have just have AOR with me that too got in the month of july. I am may applicant and did not hear anything other than AOR . Also there was a requirement of a document in the month of august which we gave in a week and they acknowledged that doc in the month of october via mail. After that nothing from there side .
Last update on Pr tracker was 1st december.

VO - sydney
Usually the medical and biometrics requests comes within a few days of receiving the AOR. Have you tried contacting them via web-form? if not then here is the link https://secure.cic.gc.ca/ClientContact/en/Application

Rubbal

Star Member
Jul 15, 2021
single pdf and size should be under 4 MB.

I created photo collage in PowerPoint with 14 pages and exported that as PDF file. (make sure you export it as electronic distribution, so it will compress the file)

Under each picture.. you should mention the date + place + people (explain the name and relationships of everyone in those pictures)

best is to organize in sequence of events..
  1. first time you met
  2. any holidays or short trips
  3. engagement ceremony (only if you had)
  4. wedding ceremony
  5. any family functions/events attended together after wedding
  6. honeymoon/holidays, etc,. after wedding
In my pdf.. I had couple of slides for each of the above.
Much Thanks

jm101

Star Member
May 13, 2019
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
23-02-2021
VISA ISSUED...
24-08-2021
LANDED..........
24-08-2021
I had an update on our gckey yesterday, eligibility finished yesterday and final decision has been approved. I really hope everyone gets information soon!
Wow that’s a great holiday surprise! Congrats! I am unable to create a GC key as I have a lawyer, didn’t wanna mess up message deliveries. So I rely on tracker.. is your tracker updated as well?

dan214

Mar 7, 2022
Good morning, I have sponsored my husband from the US and he got a response from a Barry James at CIC.gc.ca on November 17th that his application for PR was almost complete. He was required to send two photos of himself, a photocopy of his passport photo page, and one pre-paid return envelope with his Canadian mailing address. There was an Annex A that he had to complete with his current mailing address and then include it in the mailing.

The required photos and documents were sent to CPCO-PR VISA in Ottawa. My husband sent everything away, at a cost of over $50, and we waited for word from IRCC, but have heard nothing. Then, just prior to Christmas, he got an email from IRCC indicating that he should reply and he would be sent an email with how to access the PR Portal. He replied to the email and he got a message that he is in the Virtual Landing queue.

The email then goes onto say something about an eCoPR document. We are wondering first of all, what was the notice on November 17th requesting two photos and a return envelope, and secondly, why did my husband then get the email about the PR Portal. If anyone with any expertise on this, please respond. Thank you, merci

Brizraj

Star Member
Aug 17, 2022
Good morning, I have sponsored my husband from the US and he got a response from a Barry James at CIC.gc.ca on November 17th that his application for PR was almost complete. He was required to send two photos of himself, a photocopy of his passport photo page, and one pre-paid return envelope with his Canadian mailing address. There was an Annex A that he had to complete with his current mailing address and then include it in the mailing.

The required photos and documents were sent to CPCO-PR VISA in Ottawa. My husband sent everything away, at a cost of over $50, and we waited for word from IRCC, but have heard nothing. Then, just prior to Christmas, he got an email from IRCC indicating that he should reply and he would be sent an email with how to access the PR Portal. He replied to the email and he got a message that he is in the Virtual Landing queue.

The email then goes onto say something about an eCoPR document. We are wondering first of all, what was the notice on November 17th requesting two photos and a return envelope, and secondly, why did my husband then get the email about the PR Portal. If anyone with any expertise on this, please respond. Thank you, merci
That email is PPR. And second one is PR portal access and ecopr. As your husband is in canada he will qualify for virtual landing. I don't understand like you sponsored your husband for us or he sponsored you for canada! Btw congratulations.

totalbatman

Star Member
Sep 23, 2020

what is your time line?