+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MAY 2021 *Outland* Spousal Sponsorship

jsjt1313

Oct 22, 2022
Hi guys,
I ve applied on 25 may online but I haven't recieved AOR.
Is it just me or is someone in the same situation?
I have applied through the new pr portal not from the gc key and i feel like my application wasn't even submitted ( It is submitted but i have no answer since may 25)

Shafiqua

May 11, 2019
Hi guys,
I have applied through the new pr portal not from the gc key and i feel like my application wasn't even submitted ( It is submitted but i have no answer since may 25)
Hi,
I guess you should consult IRCC, normally they don't take so long to email you AOR ( acknowledge of receipt or received).
You should have received this AOR acknowledge email within three months after the date of your application. Same happened to me in my case. One immigration consultation told me that he has send my application and that was on June 2019 and from that day i was worried about my AOR. But we great sadness i came to know through MP on August 2020 that no such file on my file was applied to IRCC.
You can approach to your area MP and find out or apply your application once again.
My all the best to you and may you come soon to Canada.

Darren97

Star Member
May 18, 2022
Hi guys,
Hi I applied on April 22 online outland through the PR portal, and don't have my AOR either. I've called IRCC and they said everything about my application looks normal and they suggested me that I should just wait. I also know a couple applicants that have the same problem. My guess is that they're just being slow lately.