+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

May 2021 - Citizenship Applications

Booboo

Aug 3, 2016
Hi everyone is there specific time do we need to take the test, can I take it at night or weekends, or it only allowed during the day? I live with a lot of students, and they are loud all the time, that why I think weekends or night might be a good idea to take it so they’re not home

waterlooengineer

Mar 13, 2018
Hi everyone is there specific time do we need to take the test, can I take it at night or weekends, or it only allowed during the day? I live with a lot of students, and they are loud all the time, that why I think weekends or night might be a good idea to take it so they’re not home
You can take it anytime during your 3 week window. I gave mine around midnight too.

Reactions: Booboo

GuyanaGirl

Jul 4, 2016
Visa Office......
Kitchener
App. Filed.......
July, 20th 2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Hey everyone,
Got an email today from Niagara Office to provide scanned copies of passport with translation of stamps. Can somebody please post links of companies that I can reach out to get passport stamps translated?

The officer has also asked me for i-94 records for the US. Has anybody been asked to provide this?
You are the second person I have seen recently to get the request for I-94 . Did you check the box “yes” which allows them to collect CBSA information on the application?

sharp1

May 3, 2021
FP received: Mar 03
BG completed: Mar 04.
Appreciate if someone can pls update the tracker excel

Generally, how much time does it take for Language skills, Prohibitions, Physical Presence to get completed after BG?
I've been waiting since 21 Dec, I'd like to know too

Reactions: RedDevil21

waterlooengineer

Mar 13, 2018
You are the second person I have seen recently to get the request for I-94 . Did you check the box “yes” which allows them to collect CBSA information on the application?
I am not sure. Where can I find that in my application?
I have alot of US trips (sometimes as short as half a day, or a day). Maybe that is the reason of them asking for these records?

Zabooster

Star Member
May 17, 2021
Congrats can you share your time line thanks
Thanks! Here's the timeline:
Type: Online application
Physical Presence Days: 1,096
Application: Single
Application sent: May 3, 2021
Delivered: May 3, 2021
AOR: Sep 1, 2021
IP: Sep 2, 2021
Test Invite: Jan 14, 2022
Test Completed: Jan 30, 2022
Language Skills and Prohibitions Completed: Feb 17
Passport Copy Request: Mar 4
Physical Presence Completed: Mar 9

Reactions: mpreetsingh

az210

Aug 6, 2021
FP received: Mar 03
BG completed: Mar 04.
Appreciate if someone can pls update the tracker excel

Generally, how much time does it take for Language skills, Prohibitions, Physical Presence to get completed after BG?
May I ask which office asked you for the fingerprint? I am waiting for the Montreal office to process my fingerprint. Montreal office requested my fingerprint on Dec. 30th, 2021 and Canada Post showed they received the mail on Feb. 11th, 2022. However, online tracker did not show they received the fingerprint since then.

az210

Aug 6, 2021
Is anyone waiting for the Montreal office to process the fingerprint? I received the FP mail by myself and I did not open it, and just sent the FP mail to the office via Canada Post. Canada Post showed the office received the FP on Feb 11, 2022, but the online status tracker showed no updates. Should I submit a web form or make a call to contact IRCC about my case? Any suggestions are appreciated!

Last edited:

Swift Turtle

Dec 29, 2020
Is anyone waiting for the Montreal office to process the fingerprint? The office should receive the FP one month ago on Feb 11, 2022, but the online status tracker showed no updates. Should I submit a web form or make a call to contact IRCC about my case? Any suggestions are appreciated!
Contact the relevant RCMP office and ask them about the status of the fingerprints.