+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

May 2021 - Citizenship Applications

c.cruz91

Star Member
Sep 26, 2018
Winnipeg, MB
Can anyone guid me how to study for a test is there any app and a website that really really helps to pass the test. Can’t remember the whole book!!. Thx
I strongly recommend you to study using the IRCC booklet. You don't have to remember all of it, but everything you need for the test is there

Reactions: iSimran

park1996

Star Member
Sep 28, 2018
Hi guys,

My CST tracker has been quite silent since the ghost update on Oct 8th '21.

Today I got the GCMS notes I requested on Dec 6 last year (took them long enough!) and I found that my case is processed by Vancouver and the security is still pending. A lot of it is redacted which is normal for security screenings. But can anyone tell me how can I tell if I'm selected for comprehensive security screening? The redacted part is only like one page so it does not look like SCC? But it appears that it has been ongoing for a while...

gabrielasqs

Sep 26, 2017
Hi guys,

Today I got the GCMS notes I requested on Dec 6 last year (took them long enough!) and I found that my case is processed by Vancouver and the security is still pending. A lot of it is redacted which is normal for security screenings. But can anyone tell me how can I tell if I'm selected for comprehensive security screening? The redacted part is only like one page so it does not look like SCC? But it appears that it has been ongoing for a while...
Is that the notes we have to pay $5?

FutureImmi

May 8, 2014
Hi guys,

In the ATIP notes, there will be two section one is Security and the other Criminality. The security section is redacted and you can't read much into it for obvious reason. However, check your criminality section, does it say something like RCMP or Fingerprint screening required etc. If this is the case, then you know the hold up is receiving that fingerprint request email.

Hope this helps and all the best!

FutureImmi

May 8, 2014
Is that the notes we have to pay $5?
Permanent residents can requests notes under Privacy Act which is for free. However you can also request under ATIP Act by paying $5.

I have used both services and received a response of both with similar response time of about 35 days, except for the requests made in months of november and december that took more than 2 months.

Reactions: gabrielasqs

Edru

Mar 2, 2022
Hey!

It's normal after the test, to have language and prohibitions updated to Complete but physical presence still in progress?

patri.egea

May 22, 2021
Hey!

It's normal after the test, to have language and prohibitions updated to Complete but physical presence still in progress?
I had the same issue. My physical presence updated yesterday, 6 days after prohibitions and language.

Reactions: Edru