+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

May 2021 - Citizenship Applications

thaikashaikh

Nov 12, 2016
Hi all,

I have a query, am kind of anxious. My file is a family application which I applied for self and for 2 dependent kids. The file was received on 27th May 2021, AOR on 3rd Sep and In process based on old tracker is on 17th Nov post which there is no update, when I reached out to my local MP I got the update criminality is done, security in process but nothing else is started yer. Am just worried when I look at the forum that others in similar dates are proceeding towards Oath and for which am happy for those who can come up to this stage. My application is processed at Scarborough office. Any thoughts? Thank you for your time to read my message

Reactions: shahab ali

iSimran

Star Member
May 20, 2021
Hi all,

I have a query, am kind of anxious. My file is a family application which I applied for self and for 2 dependent kids. The file was received on 27th May 2021, AOR on 3rd Sep and In process based on old tracker is on 17th Nov post which there is no update, when I reached out to my local MP I got the update criminality is done, security in process but nothing else is started yer. Am just worried when I look at the forum that others in similar dates are proceeding towards Oath and for which am happy for those who can come up to this stage. My application is processed at Scarborough office. Any thoughts? Thank you for your time to read my message
you are not alone I applied with my kids to on 28 may and aor received on 7 sep bg completed on 25 jan no update after that. and how do you know which office is processing your file?

thaikashaikh

Nov 12, 2016
you are not alone I applied with my kids to on 28 may and aor received on 7 sep bg completed on 25 jan no update after that. and how do you know which office is processing your file?
I got the information when i reached out to the MP that my file is being processed in Scarborough. At least you got your background complete but for me no movement :-(

Reactions: iSimran

cooldoc80

Nov 1, 2010
NOC Code......
Passport Req..
No PPR yet , just Passport Biopage request
LANDED..........
I'm Dreaming of July/2015
I got the information when i reached out to the MP that my file is being processed in Scarborough. At least you got your background complete but for me no movement :-(
I'm exactly in same boat of yours , applied 27th of may and AOR 7th of september , Cant access the old eCAS system so i dont know the exact in process date ?
could you advise regarding how to approach your MP? do they usually respond? do you think it is helpful?

Thank you

Last edited:

shahab ali

Jun 28, 2017
islamabad
Hi all,

i have almost the same case paper application family of 4 send 27 may 2021 got AOR aug9 back ground check only on 1 application 5 nov and nothing else

funloving

Jun 19, 2010
Category........
PNP
Passport Req..
08-10-2013
VISA ISSUED...
12-11-2013
LANDED..........
06-03-2014
My husband and I just received our Oath invites (hurray!)

Wondered if anyone knows how to attend the Zoom call for joint applicants. The instructions say:

enter your seat number instead of your name when connecting to Zoom

But it also says:

Appear on the same device as your family members, if applicable and possible.

We have different seat numbers. So do I perhaps write "Seat #... and Seat #..." as the Zoom name? Thanks in advance!
You can join using the same laptop. Just insert Seat XX (1st person)/XX (2nd Person).
It says in the instructions pdf.