+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

May 2021 - Citizenship Applications

AANS

Sep 20, 2021
Has Toronto's (Scarborough) office been historically slower than the rest in processing family applications? I've looked through the sheet and I've seen that single applications are processed faster from Test to DM. Any thoughts on this?
We completed our tests back in Nov (family) and still waiting for an update. - March applicants

FutureImmi

May 8, 2014
@FutureImmi Got a response from RCMP that they've mailed my fingerprints to IRCC on 04 Jan. No update yet on the status page. Seems like Montreal office is slow.
Yes, same here nothing changed. I believe they may have restricted work from office and might take a while to get our files updated.

Sent a webform and haven't received any feedback either.

fv-br

Star Member
Nov 3, 2017
Reactions: Wandering Mind

Grateful2Canada

Aug 14, 2021
Are there any more early May paper applicants still waiting for a test invite?

My BGC moved to completed four months ago(October 5) only a day after my application began to be processed, so I thought that meant my file would move relatively fast, lol I thought wrongly because I’ve been expecting test invite since then.

Reactions: diniztv

newcitiz911

Jan 11, 2022
Are there any more early May paper applicants still waiting for a test invite?

My BGC moved to completed four months ago(October 5) only a day after my application began to be processed, so I thought that meant my file would move relatively fast, lol I thought wrongly because I’ve been expecting test invite since then.
I am a May 10 paper applicant got my BGC completed in September couple of days after my app turned in process and still waiting for the test invite since, which office shall process your application? mine is Montreal. i was like you expecting the test invite within a month but apparently when our BGC is completed that fast they will put us on hold, form what i've seen when your BGC got completed after several months you will get the test couple of days our weeks after, i hope they did not forget our applications somewhere and we end up like the ones from 2019 and 2020 who are still waiting

Last edited:
Reactions: Grateful2Canada