+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

May 2021 - Citizenship Applications

FutureImmi

May 8, 2014
What's the test format?
Once you choose an answer, is it final, or can you change your mind and then press Submit for each question?
The format is multiple choice and true/false questions. You can review all the questions and answers as many times as you want before the final submission. You can navigate back and forth, as well as select any question you want to review by its number.

The look and feel is very similar to the test link that was being shared by some guy recently all over the forum.

SPV

Star Member
Mar 23, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
20-02-2017
Nomination.....
13-04-2017
AOR Received.
20-06-2017
Med's Done....
14-07-2017
Have a question. In the new online tracker, there isn't actually a Decision Made section. For me the background was completed on Dec 28th and test status changed to complete today. The language, prohibitions and physical presence still says In Progress and of course the Citizenship Ceremony is Not Started. What status change do you see next in the online tracker? Does the language, prohibitions and physical presence change to completed? Or is straight to Oath letter? Thanks in advance for taking time to read and answer.

phoenix232

Apr 3, 2015
Have a question. In the new online tracker, there isn't actually a Decision Made section. For me the background was completed on Dec 28th and test status changed to complete today. The language, prohibitions and physical presence still says In Progress and of course the Citizenship Ceremony is Not Started. What status change do you see next in the online tracker? Does the language, prohibitions and physical presence change to completed? Or is straight to Oath letter? Thanks in advance for taking time to read and answer.
language, prohibitions and physical presence change to completed

Reactions: SPV

TGBeau

May 1, 2017
I don’t know if anyone else has this same issue but I never received an email about status updates. Decided to check my tracker today and it looks like my tracker was updated twice to take the test with two different dates. They also requested FP but I don’t have an email. Do I wait for the official email or are we expected to proceed without the email? Has anyone had the same or similar issue?

• Wow
Reactions: Wandering Mind

SPV

Star Member
Mar 23, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
20-02-2017
Nomination.....