+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

May 2021 - Citizenship Applications

wink

May 25, 2021
physical presence

Question is

I landed in 2018 Aug 4

But my eligibility shows 2016 nov, but I was still in India from 2016-2018 eligible period. Also when I’m filling eligibility than I have to add my stay in Q10 (a)

I’m doing online physical presence

Please help

Thank you
You need to provide only the details for the travels you did after you became PR.

Reactions: pallavi08

FutureImmi

May 8, 2014
Hello,

I received my fingerprints request today. The letter says the following:

You are receiving this letter because your fingerprints are required to continue processing your application for Canadian citizenship. After reviewing the biographical information on your application form, there are questions in your case with regard to sections 21 and/or 22 of the Citizenship Act, explained further on the second page of this letter.

Do you guys know if this is a standard fingerprint request? I don't have any criminal record or prohibitions. I was surprised to see that part so I wanted to check if this is a standard request or specific to my case.

Thank you.

@kareem19

That is the standard content for FP request email. Let us know once you submit your FP. It takes about 4 weeks to get updated in the tracking system.

Reactions: kareem19

Hushus

Star Member
Aug 15, 2017
Dubai
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
@kareem19

That is the standard content for FP request email. Let us know once you submit your FP. It takes about 4 weeks to get updated in the tracking system.
Is the finger print request part of the Background Check? or its an additional step?

sinou3939

Star Member
Jun 10, 2020
Ghost update on my online tracker this morning. But nothing changed in terms of status.
I’m row 100 in May 2021 tab.
Is there a way to check if your address change request has been processed? I submitted an address change (moved within Vancouver) about 5 weeks ago, but I have no idea if they procressed it or not.
I logged into the citizenship application portal and downloaded my application using “Get a copy of your application” feature. However that shows my old address still. Not sure if it is the place to check if something has changed or not.

Vostro20

Star Member
Nov 4, 2016
Category........
Is there a way to check if your address change request has been processed? I submitted an address change (moved within Vancouver) about 5 weeks ago, but I have no idea if they procressed it or not.
I logged into the citizenship application portal and downloaded my application using “Get a copy of your application” feature. However that shows my old address still. Not sure if it is the place to check if something has changed or not.
https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/introduction.do?app=coanotify

I change my address and it was updated on old ECAS after one month.