+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

May 2021 - Citizenship Applications

mattjp1

Jul 23, 2017
Usually people get invite around 2 days before their window start. For example my window was supposed to start November 12, i would expect invitation by end of November 10.
Thank you. Good luck with your case, I am sure they will sort it out. Seems you did all you could but need their instructions now.

Reactions: Melodrama

sinou3939

Star Member
Jun 10, 2020
Another address change question:

I live in BC. Here in BC when you submit an address change, the licensing authority gives you a sticker with the new address to stick over the old address on your DL. I just received one of those stickers for my DL as I recently moved. When the time comes for Online Knowledge Test (it hasn’t yet), will I have trouble using my DL with the sticker as my piece of ID? Anyone in BC in a similar situation as me?
Bumping this thread in case someone is able to answer this question ⬆

shahab ali

Jun 28, 2017
islamabad
hi
my application was paper based family of 4, 2 adults 2 minor from Markham ON
AOR 9 august got a few ghost update on the tracker
on nov 5 my spouse had her background complete rest is still in progress on my profile i had an update on nov 5 but every thing is still in process
:confused: dont know what to make of it

jarvisc536

Sep 7, 2021
hello, your travel history will not have had any affect on your AOR unless you didn’t meet the physical presence requirement.

Did you apply with a paper application? Did you put in and selected your email address as mode of communication? Did you put in correct email address? If you applied on paper you can try logging into the old ecas system using your UCI number. If they did issue your AOR you’ll be able to see your application in ecas.

The decision to reapply solely rests with you, but I reckon you can do it when you’ve exhausted all other options.

My application was returned incomplete as I spelled City name wrong at Signed part.

They asked to resend the presence calculation and fix the issue mentioned above.

QUESTION -

**Do I have to re-submit the new photos as well since my application is now more than 6 months old ( by 1day actually)**

jarvisc536

Sep 7, 2021
My application was returned incomplete as I spelled City name wrong at Signed part.

They asked to resend the presence calculation and fix the issue mentioned above.

QUESTION -

**Do I have to re-submit the new photos as well since my application is now more than 6 months old ( by 1day actually)**

AKT

Star Member
Jul 12, 2017

QUESTION -

yes, submit new photos or else they will send it back again.

Brampton1

Oct 1, 2015
Hello All,

I have a question for those who know.
I have got citizenship test invitation which is from 15th November to 5th December. I just got an email. No letter in mail yet.
I am in Pakistan at this moment. Can I write my test online from Pakistan? Or I have to request for date extension?

asing711

Star Member
Apr 2, 2017
Hello All,

I have got citizenship test invitation which is from 15th November to 5th December. I just got an email. No letter in mail yet.
I am in Pakistan at this moment. Can I write my test online from Pakistan? Or I have to request for date extension?
I believe you can write your test from outside Canada but need to be in the country for the oath. Also hearing that the letters are coming in quite last minute

AKT

Star Member
Jul 12, 2017
Hello All,

Read the instructions which you received on email. it will tell you what to do if you are outside of canada.