Application sent: May 11, 2021
Delivered: May 12, 2021
AOR: July 29, 2021
In Process ECAS: September 17, 2021
Test invite status update: October 19, 2021
Test invite email received: October 21, 2021
Test completed: October 30, 2021
Test marked as completed in the application tracker: November 3, 2021

Everything else is still marked as in progress. ECAS status is still in process.
Congrats on passing the test. Is your backgroud check still in progress as well?

sinou3939

Star Member
Jun 10, 2020
Where do you see the address?
I downloaded my app from the online application tool. Although, I’m not sure if it’s the right way to check. I assume they’ll send me an email notification when the application has been updated with my new address. From the looks of it, it looks like it takes several weeks to get this updated.

Reactions: Immigreat81

gurpreet.ts

May 6, 2017
Toronto
Update - my background verification got completed on November 4th. Still 'In Progress' for my child, my wife's got completed on October 4th.

Please also update the comments to say - Applicant received FP request on October 1 and submitted on October 1.

vipulgoyal88

Star Member
May 6, 2015
HI everyone, I applied on May 26 and received AOR on Sep 3rd. No updates since then. ECAS doesn't have my file yet. Any advise?

Booboo

Aug 3, 2016
Update - my background verification got completed on November 4th. Still 'In Progress' for my child, my wife's got completed on October 4th.

Please also update the comments to say - Applicant received FP request on October 1 and submitted on October 1.
How can I check my daughter's application? Isn't it supposed to be under 1 application if you're applying as family?

Melodrama

Jun 8, 2021
Hi All - I had a status update on November 4 stating "You have been scheduled to take the citizenship test online. Read the invitation you will receive carefully" but I haven't received e-mail update notification or invitation. Should I be worried?

Also when my background check was complete, I didn't receive an e-mail notification as well. I am checking the site regularly though.

andulka

Star Member
Jul 2, 2021
Hi All - I had a status update on November 4 stating "You have been scheduled to take the citizenship test online. Read the invitation you will receive carefully" but I haven't received e-mail update notification or invitation. Should I be worried?

Also when my background check was complete, I didn't receive an e-mail notification as well. I am checking the site regularly though.
Did you receive AOR email?

Melodrama

Jun 8, 2021
Did you receive AOR email?
Yes I did. Also in status tracker it mentions I need to take the test between November 12 and December 2, when I try to book an exam it says in our records you were not yet invited. No updates on ECAS as well yet.

andulka

Star Member
Jul 2, 2021
Please check your spam folder regularly. Even if you didn’t receive it yet invitation email will follow shortly.

andulka

Star Member
Jul 2, 2021
Yo

Please note, they don’t send email when background check is completed. There are only 4 application status option in ECAS: application receive,application in process, decision made, application withdrawn.
Citizenship test, language, background check, physical presence and phohibition updates can be checked using new tracker

Melodrama

Jun 8, 2021
Yo

Please note, they don’t send email when background check is completed. There are only 4 application status option in ECAS: application receive,application in process, decision made, application withdrawn.
Citizenship test, language, background check, physical presence and phohibition updates can be checked using new tracker
Thank you, will keep an eye on my e-mails. I was just concerned that in new tracker I see the citizenship test message update on November 4th and not yet received an e-mail invitation. Hopefully next week.