Feb 11, 2018
Category........
QSW
Please update the following information on my tracker:
- In Process ECAS: October 15, 2021

Thanks!!

PetrVan

Aug 27, 2021
Hey guys, I need help. I took oath yesterday and trying to send my oath form but getting my email bounced back saying “ The address you sent your message to wasn't found at the destination domain. It might be misspelled or it might not exist” what email did you use to send the sign the sign form?

CEREMONIESCITMBSKRN.IRCC1@cic.gc.ca

Is this one correct?

natigwen

Jan 31, 2019

pinkysingha

Sep 30, 2017
Use the media mention all that he may contact you
Most MPs are like that. They may have a will but then the people that work under them are least bothered - it's like a father's business and care a damn about others. They will take all your privacy and authorization and do nothing after that. They will come back to you and say he same thing that is there in the website when you login. Worthless! Disgraceful that they do not raise it in the parliament properly with clear information about people submitted applications per constituency and the status with dates.

wink

May 25, 2021
Hey guys, I need help. I took oath yesterday and trying to send my oath form but getting my email bounced back saying “ The address you sent your message to wasn't found at the destination domain. It might be misspelled or it might not exist” what email did you use to send the sign the sign form?

CEREMONIESCITMBSKRN.IRCC1@cic.gc.ca

Is this one correct?
It is there in your oath invitation form. Looks like you missed the first line of the email address. It maybe folded into two lines to fit in the page.

Last edited:

az210

Aug 6, 2021
Hi May 2021 applicants,

I've been asked to attend an interview scheduled for May 18, 2022. I'd be lying if I said that I'm not worried. Has anyone here attended an interview before? Any advice?

I applied with an expired passport, and in 2018 had legally changed my name. I believe that these two aspects of my application may have rendered it non-routine, thus prompting the interview...

Thanks
Just prepare materials and potential questions. Do not worry. IRCC staff just follow their procedures and you should be fine.

FutureImmi

May 8, 2014
I gave the FP on 31st march 2022. Just got the confirmation from RCMP that fingerprint and criminal verification was completed and sent to IRCC on 2022-04-11 . Still no update on my file.

PS: On a funny note, distance between RCMP office and IRCC in Montreal in < 1KM. I don't know why is there so much delay!!!
It took MTL office 34 days from the day they received the fingerprints report from RCMP to completing BGC in new tracker. 31 days for them to just open the mail.

Reactions: i@Singh

i@Singh

Star Member
Jan 23, 2018
It took MTL office 34 days from the day they received the fingerprints report from RCMP to completing BGC in new tracker. 31 days for them to just open the mail.
Don't know if I should be sad hearing this as it's a lot of delay or should I be happy coz i am approaching 30 day mark .lol