+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

May 2021 - Citizenship Applications

tanukisaint

Jun 21, 2021
the writ of mandamus is a way to bring IRCC to court for a case ! regardless of the 12 / 27 months ! the judge will question them on why its taking them that long to move on with a file ! why there was no update since x amount of time !
imagine an application for someone elderly that got no test to do, is not none routine nor complex application, and the last update on her file was like 7 months ago ! that will raise questions from the judge and most probably there would be a case !
if you win, the judge will order them to render a decision within 30 days ! but i have been told the writ of mandamus should be done through a lawyer ! good luck with the fees !
Thanks for the info! Yeah, those crazy exorbitant fees.... :(

GuyanaGirl

Jul 4, 2016
Visa Office......
Kitchener
App. Filed.......
July, 20th 2016
Med's Request
Upfront
It's what I heard/read on a few groups but no further information upon probing. I wish I was right, lol.
I doubt it is true . There is a seal on the hard copy certificate and if you need a certificate in a hurry, and they think your reason is justifiable then they will express post it to you.

that being said , I had my oath yesterday and not a single mention of digital certificate option was mentioned.

Reactions: Immigreat81