Language skills, physical presence, prohibitions : In progress

tisha511

Dec 5, 2015
Kitchener
Visa Office......
Kitchener
LANDED..........
19-08-2017
Hi everyone! Has anyone received any updated on their family applications for May 2021?
No update on my family application. Last update was March 4th. Everything Completed except oath ceremony invite. Kids application still in progress

Reactions: katana.b

Swift Turtle

Dec 29, 2020
Hi everyone,

Are there any May 2021 applicants who are still waiting for their Language skills, physical presence, and prohibitions to be marked as complete in their tracker after submitting their passport pages to IRCC?

I sent my passport pages on March 8, 2022 and I haven't heard anything since then.

kam134

Star Member
Mar 22, 2018
Hi everyone,

Are there any May 2021 applicants who are still waiting for their Language skills, physical presence, and prohibitions to be marked as complete in their tracker after submitting their passport pages to IRCC?

I sent my passport pages on March 8, 2022 and I haven't heard anything since then.
Mine too waiting that step to complete which office is the processing your application Mine is Niagara

Neelteal

Jan 22, 2022
Hi experts,

I have not had any update since November 2021. Its been close to 6 months there is no update, no ghost update. (Last update was for Background check - Completed. Rest all are under progress)

What is the suggested course of action? Is this normal? I see people who have already completed their citizenship! Which is awesome for them but it makes me wonder why my file is not moving?

1. Shall I reach out to the Member of Parliament?
2. Shall I request GCMS notes? Does it have a negative impact?
3. Any other suggestions?

DEEP2022

Feb 22, 2022
Hi experts,

I have not had any update since November 2021. Its been close to 6 months there is no update, no ghost update. (Last update was for Background check - Completed. Rest all are under progress)

What is the suggested course of action? Is this normal? I see people who have already completed their citizenship! Which is awesome for them but it makes me wonder why my file is not moving?

• GCMS notes is a report from the Global Case Management System
  • Requesting it has no influence on the processing of a visa application
  • According to IRCC, 41% of all requests take more than 30 days
  • It can also be requested from CBSA

Dana.D

Star Member
Jul 24, 2017
I have sent my paper application on the 20th of May 2021 and last time i heard back was in October when my background check was completed. i haven't heard anything ever since. no test invite and nothing. anybody has an idea what to do in this case? anybody had any success with anything?

Neelteal

Jan 22, 2022
I have sent my paper application on the 20th of May 2021 and last time i heard back was in October when my background check was completed. i haven't heard anything ever since. no test invite and nothing. anybody has an idea what to do in this case? anybody had any success with anything?
Hi, I am also in the same boat, dont know what to do?

Reactions: Dana.D

cooldoc80

Nov 1, 2010
NOC Code......
Passport Req..
No PPR yet , just Passport Biopage request
LANDED..........
I'm Dreaming of July/2015
Hi experts,

Welcome to the club! For me I only had a ghost update in Nov after AOR and since then dead silent. Even my background check is not completed. They forgot us lol

Reactions: shahab ali