+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

May 2021 - Citizenship Applications

pinkysingha

Sep 30, 2017
I have seen a lot of movements in Families who appeared for Tests before and after Dec 2021. Even most people who between April and July and appeared Tests in Dec or Jan, there DM shows complete. But, for May applicants, who appeared for Dec tests, the DM is taking forever.

Reactions: katana.b

pinkysingha

Sep 30, 2017
Hello May 2021 applicants,

Are any of you still waiting for your language skills, physical presence, and prohibitions to be marked as complete in your tracker?

I received an email requesting scanned copies of my passport on the 4th of March, 2022, but I've yet to see any of these three fields updated in the tracker. The tracker doesn't even show a notification that I received the email from them...

Any input would be much appreciated.
quite true

katana.b

Star Member
Jan 20, 2022
I have seen a lot of movements in Families who appeared for Tests before and after Dec 2021. Even most people who between April and July and appeared Tests in Dec or Jan, there DM shows complete. But, for May applicants, who appeared for Dec tests, the DM is taking forever.
Yes very true. - not sure why there is a delay

az210

Aug 6, 2021
Hello, I would say that things are moving extremely slow, at least for the Montreal office.
I did reach out to my MP office and I was told that the immigration part of my application was not even started (language, physical presence). I applied on May 12th 2021. Not sure how things are considered, especially because I have friends who applied in August 2021 and they are now citizens.
How can MP help to speed up our application? My FP was requested by the Montreal office and it's been delayed since then.

az210

Aug 6, 2021
Could the admin update my information on the Google Excel sheet? (see my signature) I found my information outdated.

Besides, I want more people to know that the Montreal office processes fingerprint and background-check slowly.

adrianganea

Star Member
Mar 3, 2022
How can MP help to speed up our application? My FP was requested by the Montreal office and it's been delayed since then.
You will need to reach out to your MP and explain the reason why you need his/her help. In my case, he followed up with CIC but so far I did not see any movement on the file. I am not sure though if things started moving internally, this is something we don't really have visibility on. Best of luck!

Reactions: az210

FutureImmi

May 8, 2014
Could the admin update my information on the Google Excel sheet? (see my signature) I found my information outdated.

Besides, I want more people to know that the Montreal office processes fingerprint and background-check slowly.
It seems like my edit access is no longer valid, so can't update the information until I get access.

Reactions: az210

shubham710

Star Member
Nov 21, 2013
Toronto
Visa Office......
chandigarh
Job Offer........
Yes
Interview........
waived
VISA ISSUED...
4 December 2013
LANDED..........
19 December 2013
Just an update:

Got invited for citizenship oath for April 12 on the tracker.I have not received the email yet.

Please check my previous post for timeline. This should be from Niagra Falls office.

kam134

Star Member
Mar 22, 2018
Just an update:

Got invited for citizenship oath for April 12 on the tracker.I have not received the email yet.

Please check my previous post for timeline. This should be from Niagra Falls office.
Congrats am same timing but not done yet mine all 3 progress will see if they finish this week

adam1019

Feb 27, 2019
I live in Calgary, submitted my fingerprints on March 2 (almost 4 weeks) but still there has been no change on the tracker. Is this normal? Anybody knows how long it takes for them to update the tracker?