+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

May 2021 - Citizenship Applications

Swift Turtle

Dec 29, 2020
Hello May 2021 applicants,

Are any of you still waiting for your language skills, physical presence, and prohibitions to be marked as complete in your tracker?

I received an email requesting scanned copies of my passport on the 4th of March, 2022, but I've yet to see any of these three fields updated in the tracker. The tracker doesn't even show a notification that I received the email from them...

Any input would be much appreciated.

Grateful2Canada

Aug 14, 2021
Hey guys! Did anyone find any correlation between the speed with which tracker was updated to “test completed” and the weekday that test was done?

I think I saw someone mentioning that the “test completed” update comes slower when an applicant takes the test on a weekend rather than weekday. Could this be factual or just a one-off case?
Thanks in advance

PetrVan

Aug 27, 2021

Are any of you still waiting for your language skills, physical presence, and prohibitions to be marked as complete in your tracker?

I received an email requesting scanned copies of my passport on the 4th of March, 2022, but I've yet to see any of these three fields updated in the tracker. The tracker doesn't even show a notification that I received the email from them...

Yeah still waiting. Test completed Feb 20th.

tanukisaint

Jun 21, 2021

May 19th applicant here. I passed my test on January 23rd and my tracker was last updated to reflect test complete on January 25th. I'm still waiting for my language skills, physical presence, and prohibitions to be marked as complete - no updates since Jan 25th. Scarborough office is managing my application (this is a total guess based on the email address on the test invite - IRCC.DNSCRCitizenshipe-Apps-DemandesenligneCitoyenneteSCRRN.IRCC@cic.gc.ca).

Last edited:

coalhouse_canada

Jun 30, 2016
Hey guys! Did anyone find any correlation between the speed with which tracker was updated to “test completed” and the weekday that test was done?

I think I saw someone mentioning that the “test completed” update comes slower when an applicant takes the test on a weekend rather than weekday. Could this be factual or just a one-off case?
Thanks in advance
I think there might be more of a correlation with the office that sent you the test invite, than what day of the week you took the test. I received my invite to take the citizenship test from the calgary office; took the test on a saturday; and by monday, it was updated to completed. I know some applicants in the vancouver office for example have had to wait longer to see test updated to completed.

Reactions: Grateful2Canada

gabrielasqs

Sep 26, 2017

Yes I’m. My background check is also not showing completed.
i already did the test Feb2.

my office is Montreal and I keep checking my tracker every day…

coalhouse_canada

Jun 30, 2016
Hi all,
I am just wondering if there are any May (paper) applicants from Calgary who have reached "Decision Made"? I would like to compare timelines.
Cheers,