Med's Done....
12-08-2016
Interview........
BG IN PROGRESS 30-March-2017 DM :31-March 2017
Passport Req..
10 April 2017
Strange. I just got email from CIC about the Citizenship test as below :

========================================================
This is to acknowledge receipt of your application for Canadian Citizenship. We will review your
application and supporting documents and will contact you if additional information is required.
All citizenship applicants between 18 and 54 years of age on the date they sign their application
must meet language and knowledge requirements to become a Canadian citizen. If this includes
you, you will need to:
• Demonstrate competence in basic communication in English or French.
• Pass a written or if necessary, an oral test on your knowledge of Canada and the rights
and responsibilities of citizenship.
The knowledge test is based on the information provided in the official citizenship study guide. It
is 20 multiple choice questions and you must get at least 15 correct to pass.
• The study guide is available on the IRCC website at:
On the same page, you will find more
information on how to prepare for the test.
When your application has been reviewed and has met basic eligibility, IRCC will send you
correspondence to invite you to a knowledge test.
====================================================

But I already finished my test on Jan-26 ,2022 & it shows completed on the tracker.

Does anyone face this? Does it mean I will have re-appear? Or it is a mistake ( tech/glitch) ?

Abdelakder

Feb 8, 2019
Hi everyone,

today I received an update, everything other than the Oath converted to complete, except the physical presence is still in progress.

I was asked to send passport photocopies with translated stamps over 35 days a go, and I sent them via Email at this time.

not sure if it is normal to have this kind of delayed update to "physical presence"?

or maybe my Email to them was not received, as I did not get any confirmation of receiving it?

any advice?
should I send a web form for this or this is normal and can happen?

Thanks,
Ahmed

Reactions: GuyanaGirl

Edru

Mar 2, 2022
Hi everyone,

today I received an update, everything other than the Oath converted to complete, except the physical presence is still in progress.

I was asked to send passport photocopies with translated stamps over 35 days a go, and I sent them via Email at this time.

not sure if it is normal to have this kind of delayed update to "physical presence"?

or maybe my Email to them was not received, as I did not get any confirmation of receiving it?

any advice?
should I send a web form for this or this is normal and can happen?

Thanks,
Ahmed
I had physical presence updated 2 weeks after the other stuff, and i wasn't the only one. Totally normal! It should be updated in 1-3 weeks I think

Reactions: Abdelakder