05-01-2018
Passport Req..
09-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
02-04-2018
LANDED..........
28-05-2018
Interesting.

I contacted my MP's office, he spoke to IRCC and apparently when applicants request their notes, the application is paused until the notes are issued. What a joke really.
WOW that is discouraging to hear but important to know! Is this for the ones that are free or that cost $5? Or both?

I do think that the one time that I ordered the free GCMS notes at the end of May caused me to move to DM almost 2 weeks later, as many other people have reported getting some movement on their applications shortly after ordering GCMS notes. I am wondering if it would push them to schedule me for oath if I order GCMS notes again, as I am now waiting almost 2 months since DM with no sign of oath, or if my file will still remain in the ignore pile??

gabrielasqs

Sep 26, 2017
I think GCMS notes are free and for ATIP you need to pay $5. Which I think is not useful at all. GCMS are good enough.

Each of 6 steps e.g. Background Verification, Language, Physical presence , etc have a set future due date assigned by which they are expected to close/complete it.
I never ordered the $5 one

gabrielasqs

Sep 26, 2017
Same!! I am from Ontario. And instructions PDF incudes all the different tim zones except EST
We are 2hrs ahead of Saskatchewan’s time. So instead of 12:30. Our oath is at 10:30! In case we can see each other on zoom. Look for a woman with blue hair lol

FlowersRead

Feb 11, 2018
Category........
QSW
Hi there,

Please, Could you guys update my profile?

Test Invite Letter: July 8th, 2022
Test Completed: July 23th, 2022

park1996

Star Member
Sep 28, 2018
WOW that is discouraging to hear but important to know! Is this for the ones that are free or that cost $5? Or both?

I do think that the one time that I ordered the free GCMS notes at the end of May caused me to move to DM almost 2 weeks later, as many other people have reported getting some movement on their applications shortly after ordering GCMS notes. I am wondering if it would push them to schedule me for oath if I order GCMS notes again, as I am now waiting almost 2 months since DM with no sign of oath, or if my file will still remain in the ignore pile??
This is a misunderstanding.

When I was applying for PR I was essentially using ATIP as the "status tracker" (yes the IRCC ATIP department clearly hates me now) but my application was never put on pause.

I believe Peter Julian (New Westminster - Burnaby, BC) had a staff saying things like that, but last I was told she no longer works there.

Reactions: trumprefugee

mattjp1

Jul 23, 2017

We ordered the $5 notes. Thinking of just cancelling the request now.