+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

May 2021 - Citizenship Applications

summaiya_t

Star Member
Nov 10, 2020
Hi @tisha511 ,
My Oath was also on May 10th and I did not receive any automated email response when I sent the Oath form. My certificate hasn't arrived yet. Many people on this forum seem to have received their certificates within 3 weeks. I am still waiting
I think people with address changes are having trouble receiving certificates. My address also changed. No certificate. Even May 24 oath people have received it.

Reactions: SimpleMac

ldrbjp

Oct 11, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
May online applicant here. everything is showing completed but ceremony since March 1. I’m not sure I understand the timeline anymore. At this point I’m just being patient and waiting for them to invite me to attend the oath ceremony when they are ready cos I can’t seem to get connected to speak with an agent when I call. My friends application has been over 2 years now, some things are still pending so I guess I can’t complain. Anyways wishing everyone the very best with the process.
Same case. Everything is completed except Ceremony since Feb 22nd. What number have you called to check for status?

• Wow
Reactions: leka

leka

Apr 12, 2018
Category........
Other
HI ALL TODAY MY TRACKER MARKED CLOSED OATH WAS ON 24 MAY 2022 IS THAT MEAN THEY MAILED THE CERTIFICATE TODAY OR THEY ALREADY MAILED IT? THX
From what I've seen on this forum they dont mail out the certificate right away after closing your file It also takes a couple of days.
In my personal experience my file was closed on May 13th and the mail out stamp on the envelope is dated May 18th, certificate received May 25th.

Last edited:

Ramkanniappan

Mar 18, 2022
My citizenship application status all completed today, but the application in progress status how long does it take to approve any idea.

iSimran

Star Member
May 20, 2021
From what I've seen on this forum they dont mail out the certificate right away after closing your file It also takes a couple of days.
In my personal experience my file was closed on May 13th and the mail out stamp on the envelope is dated May 18th, certificate received May 25th.
I emailed them today they said they already mailed it today

Reactions: leka