+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

May 2020 (Summer 20) Visa Approval/Waiting!!!

afnansadid

Jan 1, 2020
Anyone got visa or waiting for May 2020 semester?? I applied on 13th November still no update. Not even Medical. Please share your status. Thanks.

jd1996

Jan 5, 2020
Anyone got visa or waiting for May 2020 semester?? I applied on 13th November still no update. Not even Medical. Please share your status. Thanks.
Hi! I applied last Dec 1 and got an update on my medical upfront and correspondence letter for biometrics last Dec 16. I'm currently waiting for their final decision. My consultant tells me that the immigration is prioritizing the applications for Jan 2020 intake so that could be why it's taking so long for us.

afnansadid

Jan 1, 2020
Hi! I applied last Dec 1 and got an update on my medical upfront and correspondence letter for biometrics last Dec 16. I'm currently waiting for their final decision. My consultant tells me that the immigration is prioritizing the applications for Jan 2020 intake so that could be why it's taking so long for us.
Hi, can you tell me which country you have applied from?? At least u got medical update.. i haven't received anything yet.

hannaholga

Dec 18, 2019
Hi I applied November 13 2019 and until now still no update since their request for police clearance. From the Philippines too but applying from Japan, online non SDS.

Reactions: DPBSConsultant

Peter88

Star Member
Jan 24, 2018
Dear All,

I have received an admission from University of Guelph for Master's of Engineering. And now I am preparing to apply for Visa. In this regard, I need opinions about education loan.

Is it mandatory to have education loan for smooth processing of Visa Application?

If not, than what are the other options which can stand as testament to my financial planning for the program?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Pinkesh

DineshDina1#

Dec 3, 2019
Dear All,

I have received an admission from University of Guelph for Master's of Engineering. And now I am preparing to apply for Visa. In this regard, I need opinions about education loan.

Is it mandatory to have education loan for smooth processing of Visa Application?

If not, than what are the other options which can stand as testament to my financial planning for the program?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Pinkesh
Even i got admi
Dear All,

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Pinkesh
hi even i got admit

Naijaboy

Dec 29, 2019
Good day everyone
I applied to Carleton University for fall 2019 for an undergraduate degreebut was denied visa so I decided to apply to University of Manitoba for fall 2020 have been accepted
1.do I state to visa officer that have been once denied in my sop
2.is it compulsory to pay fees for first year before applying as my sister applied in 2017 for a bachelor degree in law with 7million and was given without paying any first year fees
3.my tuition fees and cost of living totals 28,200cad and I have 33,000cad in my dad account with lands and 2 companies is this enough to get a visa
Please I need replies asap thanks