+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MAY 2020 *Outland* Spousal Sponsorship

Writer007

Apr 19, 2021
Hi i applied for spousal sponsorship application in may 2020. My visa office is delhi india. I didn’t get my passport request. I got my pre arrival letter in march 2021. It has been 6 months didn’t hear anything . Please suggest me what can i do? Is there anyone who is also waiting for ppr? Who applied in may2020
Dis you get PPR?

Adpatel1227

May 27, 2021
Hello Everyone who are waiting for approval of application. Just pinging in here to let you know that, We just received Comfirmation Email from IRCC , Hope you get it soon. Thanks.

Desmondjays

Oct 19, 2020
Canada
We got approved and my spouse's passport got dispatched today!!! I'm excited to see my spouse in two weeks. I'm guessing we are the last on this thread from 2020 May Outland to receive theirs, but the wait is finally over. We thank God for granting us the patience and congratulations to us all :)

iasyed72

Jul 25, 2015
Hi Guys,

Bluedart guys picked my passport 4 days back and even now it is in transit saying status as "On Hold As Requested By Shipper "
I called on support but they mentioned that is due to unavailability of the receiver and receiver asked to deliver later.

May i know if NDVO is processing the passport requests at all? if so why this is on hold? Hope this don't get returned back now.

@armoured / @ManiNivi - I am tagging you as you are very helpful to me earlier. Thankyou in advance.
Please can you advise, how you resolved it? Even my status is showing the same. Thanks